Post christmas mail!!!!!

scooter

Gold Member
Just had the usual bumph through the postbox from ww offering free membership etc etc - this year it can go straight in the bin as this year for the first time ever my New Years resolution does not need to be to lose weight!!! Thank you dr dukan and all my mm friends - and for any newbies this is the best diet ever!! xx

Just had the usual bumph through the postbox from ww offering free membership etc etc - this year it can go straight in the bin as this year for the first time ever my New Years resolution does not need to be to lose weight!!! Thank you dr dukan and all my mm friends - and for any newbies this is the best diet ever!! xx

I got that before Xmas and thought 'Cheeky sods' ... then it ended up in the recycle bin!!

Ha ha - wish I had a pound for every time I joined a diet class in January and was filled with enthusiasm and then stopped going in February :) not with dr d !!!!

Wow Scooter, that is awesome! :D

Gregg Wallace has written to me today, to invite me to re-join WW! Cheeky bar-steward!! ;) ;)

P x

Now there's a thread lol xxx

Yup i got the same leaflet, didn't even read it, just tore it up. A friend of mine has been inspired by my weight loss to join WW, am hoping it all works for her.

I got it too before Xmas..., straight in the bin

Back