Post holiday meltdown! Need buddy!

becki2009

Gold Member
Hi fellow Slimming worlders!

I used slimming world to slim down before my holiday, I started at 10 st 4 and was very unhappy. I got on the plane to Egypt at and felt great. Since being home though im struggling to get myself back on track and i know i wasnt big big before i want to get back to around 9st and maintain my weight.

I have just eaten alot since being home, and with christmas coming up! I think i need some motivation from anybody, Or set a challenge?

Any help would be great!!!!!!

I've not been bad today, Onion and mushroom omelette for breakfast. Salad and tuna wrap for lunch, I know im not allowed wraps but i couldnt not have it! This is where my motivation fails. I snack on seafood sticks and will try to eat fruit. And for tea im thinking low fat sausages and cauliflower mash with lots of veg and a splash of gravy. I am an evening snacker though! I try to help my cravings with options hot chocolate so hopefully that will help!

Hi fellow Slimming worlders!

I used slimming world to slim down before my holiday, I started at 10 st 4 and was very unhappy. I got on the plane to Egypt at and felt great. Since being home though im struggling to get myself back on track and i know i wasnt big big before i want to get back to around 9st and maintain my weight.

I have just eaten alot since being home, and with christmas coming up! I think i need some motivation from anybody, Or set a challenge?

Any help would be great!!!!!!

Hi Becki

I am fairly new to slimming world but I am the same looking for motivation so would be up for being your buddy xx

Definitely...I've just had two glasses of baileys :(..knew it was wrong but at the time doesn't bother me! What are your goals ??x

I have my day planned tomorrow. Bagel for breakfast, leek and potato soup for lunch and a curry for tea made with passata and coconut muller lights. Snacking on fruit, carrot sticks and and an alpenbar..hopefully!!

I have just seen my raisin and cinamon bagel is 11 syns!
So decided against that and going to have a banana and 2 boiled eggs. I will half the bagel tomorrow with the OH for a little treat.

Hi Becky

My next goal is to lose a stone - so 4lbs to go - hoping to do that before xmas if possible!!

Then my next goal is to get in to the 9s !

And my target is to get to 9 and a half stone.

What about you?

WOW thats a lot of syns for a bagel but they are yummy!

Your plan sounds good today!

I have decided to have a red day today - so far have been doing extra easy so today I am going to have:

B - muller light, grapes, melon

L - Home made veg soup with x2 HEB bread and some cold ham

Snack - fruit

D - 2 malcolm allan scottish slimmers burgers with cheese (HEA) and Onion and side salad and will measure out HEB potatoes for chips!

S - have made some jelly gums

Will use some syns for mayo and sauce

Trying to save syns as i have a party on Sat !!

xx

I have my day planned tomorrow. Bagel for breakfast, leek and potato soup for lunch and a curry for tea made with passata and coconut muller lights. Snacking on fruit, carrot sticks and and an alpenbar..hopefully!!

Your curry sounds lovely! Whats the recipe??

xx

Im sure 4lbs a week before christmas could be achievable!...less than 1lb a week! I have just weighed myself and it says i am exactly 9st. I dont believe my scales though! I was 9.4 2 days ago and have eaten alot since being back from holiday Saturday..Not done any exercise either! Weird..

Ive never done red days before, maybe i should throw some in to vary my diet a bit! Ive never tried those burgers before, where do you get them from? The only time we have burgers is if we have any lean turkey mince but i would love to just buy them!

I have changed my weigh in day to Fridays ( was wednesday) So at the weekend i can relax a bit, coming up to christmas its a very sociable time of the year. When is your weigh in, do you go to classes? I just do it from home now i have found this site :)

Curry recipe ( Not exactly sure on measurements i just use what i feel like, i cook for 2)
I fry an onion in frylite, add curry spice (i use tikka ) add veg ( courgettes etc) Sometimes i add a little bit of veg stock to help them cook. Add Chicken ( or any meat/prawns etc), Passata ( not sure how much, i like mine quite coconuty from the yoghurts so i add equal amount of passata to 2 coconut muller yoghurts). I sometimes add more curry powder etc. And serve with rice and more veg :) Also the smash garlic bread is very nice if you have tried it! I will never buy normal garlic bread again! I i dont feel guilty eating it!

I would go with the scales - well done you!

I get them in asda just beside the other fresh burgers and mice etc - they are really tasty you wouldnt know they were low fat ones i dont think!

Is it always Extra Easy you do? I just thought i would mix it up a bit too as geting sick of the 1/3 superfree all the time!!

Thats a brill idea about the friday WI then you have all week to pull it back! I go to class and its a Wednesday night i go so still have a few days to be extra good after the weekends haha!

LOL know what you mean about the measuring im the same just put in what i think! thanks for that i will defo make that soon sounds lovely! No i dont know about smash garlic bread what is that?? xx

O i will look out for them next time im in. Ive just made some vegetable crisps to have later!

Yeah, i always stick with extra easy..purely for the fact that its..extra easy! lol. I wouldnt know where to start with red days tbh. Worth a look into though.

Smash garlic bread is similar to the smash pizza if you have seen that? The instant mash..mix it with enough water just to make a dough texture and you can roll them out, i flatten mine with my hand. Bake it on a sprayed baking tray for about 20 mins depending on how flat they are you to brown them a little bit. Turn them over and for garlic bread i top mine with garlic paste ( or just garlic ) and some herbs and bake for another 10 minutes. Or make them into pizza by spreading tomato puree, veg and cheese...Love them and go through loads of smash!

Been quite bad those weekend as it was my engagement meal. Had a lot of wine and a chicken dish smothered with sauce! Will try be good today though. Healthy roast dinner! Back on it tomorrow as i have my best friends hen night next Saturday!

Hi Becki

I will need to try that garlic bread sounds lovely!

I wasnt great over the weekend either - was at a party on saturday night so had 1 wine and then lots of vodka haha! Had a few nibbles from the buffet!

Then yesterday i was hungover so had a huge roast beef dinner then crips and sweeties last night - back on it today - got my home made veg soup in with me for lunch!

Not sure about dinner havent left anything out !

x

Ha your weekend sounds like mine! Gotta love hangover food!
Well today i have had two boiled eggs for breakfast which is what i seem to keep having.
I had a sweet potatoe with tuna and salad for lunch and for tea i really don't know. Maybe crispy chicken and i have a leek and courgette. I might find a recipe for leek and courgette cakes.
Im babysitting tonight to earn extra money so i will take an options and alpenbar x

Thankyou stacey...

For the leeks and courgette i made q kind of frittata with a tiny bit of mustard.

I have turkey mince out for tomorrows tea but bored of burgers and spaghetti bol..any ideas for something a bit different??

Ha your weekend sounds like mine! Gotta love hangover food!
Well today i have had two boiled eggs for breakfast which is what i seem to keep having.
I had a sweet potatoe with tuna and salad for lunch and for tea i really don't know. Maybe crispy chicken and i have a leek and courgette. I might find a recipe for leek and courgette cakes.
Im babysitting tonight to earn extra money so i will take an options and alpenbar x

Its so hard when you have been drinking i have no willpower with a hangover haha!!

That sounds nice - glad you got back on track yesterday!

Yesterday i was ok but last night wasnt good - had some chippy chips from boyfriend and crisps so was over syns but going to be good today!

Todays plan - Red Day

B - melon, grapes and muller light

L - homemade veg soup with bread (HEB1) and some chicken

S - fruit

D - BBQ chicken pitta pizza (HEA and HEB2) and i will have some salad with that

xx

Thankyou stacey...

For the leeks and courgette i made q kind of frittata with a tiny bit of mustard.

I have turkey mince out for tomorrows tea but bored of burgers and spaghetti bol..any ideas for something a bit different??

I never really have turkey mince - could you do a chilli with it?? xx

Oo your bbq chicken pitta sounds good. How did you do that?

I made a turkey mince, ricotta and spinach lasange. Not the lowest syn meal as i couldnt find low fat ricotta but ws nice!
Will use your chilli idea for leftover mince tomorrow!

I just used the wholemeal pitta as a healthy extra and mixed 2 tbspoons of bbq sauce with pasata addded some paprika and put this on the pitta then added some chicken, onions, peppers, mushrooms and mozzerella - was really tasty and only syned 2 for the bbq sauce!

Yours sounds lovely - ricotta is yummy!

Well its my weight in tonight so will see what happens lol!

Plan today

B - hifi bar and yogurt

L - cheese and ham toastie

S - fruit

D - usually have what i like after weigh in so we will see what i fancy later!

x

Back