Consolidation Post holiday weigh-in......

Supertonic

Well, happy to report that the only thing giving me post holiday blues, is the thought of going back to work tommorrow!

Weight has remained remarkably stable despite holiday eating,no pp thursday, and lack of regular exercise: only 1lb gained according to scales, AND more importantly, i can still get in my new skinny jeans

Scales show slight increase in visceral fat but not much else. I call that a result, particularly as i didnt deprive myself - scones jam & cream on a couple of occaisions being my major weakness, plus the wine every night...

What i did was to stick to plain grilled or roast fish/ meat wherever possible, avoided greasy snacks, crisps, bread, potatoes etc, and tried to keep to a pv programme with treats. Did have puddings though, mostly ice cream or fro yo. The oatbran ran out about half way through, and i had more fruit than i would normally just to fill the pudding spot, but i kept away from bananas and mangos.

I discovered a real taste for the Vietnamese dishes - a lot are very Dukan friendly - things like pho, which is like a tasty thin broth with beef, leafy herbs and veg, with rice noodles; or the steamed rice paper spring rolls with prawns, herbs & veg...filling and so yum!

I go into stabilisation this week, so hopefully i can now keep the weight steady; certainly i know how to do it now.

thats brilliant :D

woohooo well done.:)

I always gain loads when I go on holiday, next time it will be different as im going to Australia to stay with family.
I can have more control and hopefully come home with nothing to fear.

welcome back ST from your trip - was thinking of you earlier - vietnamese food sounds good and well done on only putting a tiny 1 on - fabulous x

ST - A 1LB!!! That is amazing and although you did treat yourself I can see a really healthy menu there including the few treats. I guess Dukan does help us to change our whole eating habits - I really hope I can copy your conso journey when I get there, you are truly a Dukan success story. Glad you had a good holiday. Well Done. x

Smug me just woken up by car alarm going off - battery on car has died over holiday and just triggered at 12.30am: me in nightie with perturbed neighbours leaning out of window....defo not good to be back! 

Really thought I'd put more on than that but the true test is the jeans: was too worried to try them on til I got back in case I was busting out, lol! Had some nice compliments whilst on hols so it's a good feeling

Chris & Ellie looks like you're not far off conso, so you'll be soon there too. I must admit I found it anxiety inducing to start with but the longer it goes without the weight all piling back on, the more confident I feel that I can do this. Probably.

im absolutly terrified lol

hehe yes... plz give us advice .... im scared witless .... is graduall introduction the way to go ?

Back