Post Hols weigh in!!!!!!

LisaLisa

Silver Member
9lbs gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

out of obese!!!!

so close to being in the 10s

wooooofeckinhooooooooooooooo

:party0038:

woohoo well done hun, thats fantastic!! maybe your scales aren't so wrong after all!!

are you just overweight now then? you're doing so well! xxxx
:D:D:D:D:D

yeah i am just overweight!!!!!! go me!!!! I cried on the way to work too - like the soft ass i am.....

and

and

i am more than half way now!!!!! only by 4 lbs but go meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

lol

what do you mean ONLY by 4lbs lol thats still very much into your second half. can't believe you got through your holiday in turkey withouth eating, thats some will power!! you deserve to do well xxx

LisaLisa LISA!!

yOU HAVE DONE SO WELL
- ABSTAINING ON HOLIDAY IS JUST bL**DY MARVELLOUS!:character00180:
In fact I am just packing to go to Portugal and you have inspired me to stay abstinent - Thank you! :character00238:
You will be in the 10's when I get back - Hope I will be there too x

Lisa, you are a f******G SUPERSTAR keeping on LT on your holiday!! :clap::worthy:
You deserve every bit of your success, be proud, you've earned it Babe xx

well done babe! u are sooooo good at this! u going to be one sexy biatch in no time - u are sexy already like ;) xox but omg the sexiness will be hanging clean out of ya when u get to goallllllllllllll!!!!
xoxoxoxoxo

U ROCK LIKE A BIG HARD ROCKING THING.

nice one Lisa well done you x

Well done hunni... you soooo deserve it after sticking 2 weeks in turkey on full TFR go you xxxxxx

Go Lisa, go Lisa, go Lisa!!!!

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwww Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

What a fantastic loss and well done you little star for no longer being obese! I can't wait to join you!

x

9lb gone AND out of obese!! You lucky girl!! Still, you deserve it for being so bloody brilliant on your holiday!! Muchos kudos to you!! xx

ty ty ty you lovely people - i am soooooooooo pleased - text my sis and told her my weightloss as all the girlies i was on hols with wanted to know - i spent money on one text and left my sis to text the gang - lol well thats what big sisters are for :p

i am buzzin today!!! It was real hard to go 3weeks without a weigh in and you mind then starts to play tricks on you - what if i dont lose, what if the water retention aint gone etc... but it was all good in the end - wouldnt like to do it again like - the suspence nearly killed me [oh btw i do over exaggerate sometimes too ;)]

lmao I am one happy bunny!!!

And you deserve to be happy! What a fantastic achievement! I bet your sis was well pleased for you!

x

she was very pleased for me - also a lil envious too hehehe....she says she wants to do LT too CF but she is a bit wishy washy as to when she wants to start - her b'day is in oct and she wants to be abel to drink - bit of a lush she is :D - her mind isnt set right to start just yeat in my opinion - i have told her she will have to be absolutely determined or she might not even get through her first week!!!

I will be able to support her though - she has a lot more to lose than me though, single mum of three so her money is quite tight too - all the excuses she gives me - i aint holding my breath lol

Well done hunni i bet you are well pleased and being so close to a size 10 is exciting. xxxx

Back