Post surgery (tooth removal) diet advice?

Luthien

Hi :)

I had a tooth out yesterday under general anesthetic (I'm one of those people who doesn't just dislike the dentist but has panic attacks over a standard check up)

Surgery went well but I reacted badly to the morphine and was physically sick yesterday. Obviously couldn't eat before the surgery because of the anesthetic so all I managed was half a mug of soup.

Still in bed today and feeling rather sorry for myself.

I was clever and made three different super healthy soups on Thursday night so I wouldn't get too bored of soup over the next couple of days and I have some muller light as a "treat", but when I am ready for something solid but still soft and not too hot has anyone got any ideas which are on plan?

I'm vegetarian but can use quorn meat s a replacement if your recipes have meat in.

Hi :)

I had a tooth out yesterday under general anesthetic (I'm one of those people who doesn't just dislike the dentist but has panic attacks over a standard check up)

Surgery went well but I reacted badly to the morphine and was physically sick yesterday. Obviously couldn't eat before the surgery because of the anesthetic so all I managed was half a mug of soup.

Still in bed today and feeling rather sorry for myself.

I was clever and made three different super healthy soups on Thursday night so I wouldn't get too bored of soup over the next couple of days and I have some muller light as a "treat", but when I am ready for something solid but still soft and not too hot has anyone got any ideas which are on plan?

I'm vegetarian but can use quorn meat s a replacement if your recipes have meat in.

How about something like scrambled eggs? Or an omelette? Hope you're feeling better soon

I enjoy fresh tomatoes roasted or in a small pan cooked with a bit of water black pepper and salt put in a bowl with some toast

Thank you both!
Mind really isn't with it at the moment - scrambled eggs seemed so obvious once I read it haha!

Back