post vlcd juddding

RebekahR

Gold Member
Know there are a few lovely ladies about using juddd after vlcd

I've been on s&s nearly 6 months and will ne using juddd as part of my refeed. Super excited as it seems to work great for most :)

I'm starting competition training for my first bodybuildimg comp in a year shortly. So very excited for a new chapter post vlcd :)

How have you guys found it after vlcd plans ?? Xx

Know there are a few lovely ladies about using juddd after vlcd

I've been on s&s nearly 6 months and will ne using juddd as part of my refeed. Super excited as it seems to work great for most :)

I'm starting competition training for my first bodybuildimg comp in a year shortly. So very excited for a new chapter post vlcd :)

How have you guys found it after vlcd plans ?? Xx

Hi Hun noticed no replys yet so thought I'd just say I've been on a vlcd, not as long as you tho just 3 weeks and now in my first week of JUDDD as long as you don't expect to lose in a couple of weeks juddd is amazing, after my first upday I gained 2 lbs but I know that's not fat just glycogen regain and have lost a lb of that already :)

All I say is give JUDDD a chance to work it's magic, keep a record of your starting stats too as inches melt away more so than weight sometimes and give it a go :) it really is a great diet although I don't feel like I'm on a diet :D, good luck if you do start and keep us postedx

Thanks hun

I'm finding it good so far and staying down from final weight on plan.

Thanks so much :) I will measure xxx

I'm starting on Monday after lipotrim for six weeks so I'll get back to you next week. (I'm refeeding at present)

I'm now refeeding and 2.5lb down 3 days in so pleased with that

Hopefully it will make refeed easier and keep the weight coming off :)

Xxx

Hi Rebekah, that's great news to hear that you ares till shedding pounds.
I switched from S&S to JUDDD today although I'm ditching the scales for the rest of the month cos I reckon any gain will get me in panic.
So until things stabilise, I'm sticking to the tape measure.
keep us posted :)

hey hun, i starting juddding after following cambridge for 4 months. it does work but prepare for a possible gain during the first week or so after a vlcd. i gained 2lbs then stayed the same then lost 1lb a week since then. ive been a bit slack with juddd over the past few weeks tho, but it does work if you stick to it. the key is finding a balance for you. according to the website im meant to have 370 on downs and 1960 on ups with exercise, ive changed this to 700 on downs and 1700 on us and find this is working for me much better than the recommended because im still getting the swing between calories but done feel too restricted on downs either. hope juddd works for you and u enjoy it :) x

Back