Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Posting pictures

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by BigS, 8 December 2010 Social URL.

1. BigS

BigS Real name Seán

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st9lb
    Lost(%):
    4st5lb(20.75%)
    How does one do that then ?

You know the ones where you can have a few and click through them like on the 'inspiration' thread above by Natalieann?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Ella Belle

Ella Belle Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(14.21%)
    Sorry Sean, I'm not sure how to put up multiples, to attach one you click the staple in the top menu bar

4. SlimmerSu

SlimmerSu Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(20.09%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I think this is right but i am not 100% sure!! lol

Click on "Go Advanced", down there ↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

Then-On the top row (under "Message"), a couple of icons along from the one where you change your text colour is a picture of a paper-clip (When you hover over it, it says "attachments").. Click on that and it gives you the option of uploading from a URL or from a file from your computer... After that you are on your own!!! pmsl x x

I hope that helps.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.