Posting this to cheer myself up!

chun-ky

Silver Member
Have STS since december 16th so needed to post this to cheer myself up and get back 100% on the wagon.....I can see how far i have come and dont want to go back.

Still 2lb till first target. Idealy want a ''healthy BMI''! May get there one day...

Last edited:
WOW!!!! You look great. Wish i was there.....:)

Can I say first that you look fantastic and you have lost nearly 4st wow thats amazing. Secondly I know how you feel at the moment because I have been losing and gaining the same 2lb since November. It can really bring you down. At the moment I'm trying to 'get into the zone' if my head is not in the right place I just cannot do it know matter what I do. I find looking at threads like this one really helps and also as you said the not wanting to regain the weight is a real biggi. Just stay with it and I am sure you will start to lose again. You are an inspiration to me and I am sure many others. good luck with the rest of your journey. x

You look fantastic, well done :)

I hope the comments so far have cheered you up. Keep going, you do look fab :D

They sure have :) Thanks.... It really works seeing the two pics together also. Sometimes i look in the mirror and see no difference, but the comparison between pics makes it obvious to me lol xx

Back