Total Solution Pot belly to Hot belly Exante style!

PerfectPudding

Hi ya everyone!

Well I'm currently on Day 4 and so far I'm doing good, 100% TS. I bought a bumper pack so I'm working through all the different flavours. I can't say I'm a huge lover of either the Shakes or Soups but I've found the Chocolate shake the best by far. I'm yet to try the vanilla and vegetable soup so I will let you know how I get on with these bad boys today. I love the snack bars, could quiet easily eat three of those a day.
I'd say if you are researching into trying Exante yourself you will see many different opinions on the shakes, soups and bars. The only advise I can give is you just have to try and see what works best for you! Some people use only shakes, whilst others use just the soups. Providing your having 3 packs a day you can mix it up how ever you want (with the exception of 3 bars a day, this is not allowed according to Exante website)

I've been having headaches since day 2 but have woken up this morning feeling much better!
I bought some Ketone test strips and have traces of ketone already so I'm pleased with that.

I feel like a camel, I've never drank so much water in my life!

I'm still steering clear of the scales as I don't want to be discouraged. I absolutely love reading people's Exante journeys I find reading what other people have accomplished hugely inspiring!

Does anyone know if Asda diet caffeine free cola is ok to drink? I've looked on the ingredients label and I think it's ok but just want to double check as most people just tend to drink Coke Zero or Asda Diet cola.
So if anyone knows for sure that would be great as I really fancy something other than water!!

Day 5 and still going strong! Tried the vanilla Shake and vegetable soup and I really like them both!

With the soups I find the froth really off putting so I tend to skim it off with a spoon. I'm pretty sure my taste buds are changing as I really didn't enjoy the Banana Shake the fist time I tried it but have to say I really enjoyed it today!

Weekends are a major challenge for me as my hubby and I tend to overindulge, including a few glasses/bottles of wine!!!

My best friend rang last night to tell me her and her other half have finally set a date for their wedding and she wants me to be maid of honer! So now I have more determination to succeed! Can't bare the thought of her photos on Facebook of me looking like a whale stuffed into a bridesmaid dress!!!!!

So last Tuesday I weighed 242 lbs, I'm trying to refrain from weighing myself until I've done 4 weeks as I really don't want to be discouraged! I've got my hubby to hide the scales and he is under strict instruction not to break if I pester him for them!

Oh used Ketone stick again today shows large amounts of ketone so really pleased. Have 7 odd stone to lose so hell of a long way yet.

Wow maid of honor :D how exciting! I echo your fb sentiments, lol! I'm going to a few weddings this year so no escape from cameras! Keep up the fab work x x

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

I'm having such a crapy day ?

I should explain that we moved a little over a year ago from Essex to Kent. I literally don't know anyone here. Since we moved I become somewhat of a recluse. My weight has just spiralled out of control and now I'm stuck in a rut. I hate going out now. I just feel absolutely dreadful about myself and my weight. My hubby has taken the kiddies over the park with one of his friends and his friends wife and children. I'm stuck here as I just feel too embarrassed and ashamed about how I look. I've got to stick to this diet, my kids are really missing out and it's really upsetting.

I know I'm not writing about Exante but I need to write down exactly how much being this size has effected not only me but my family too so I will never forget how much damage food can do.

contingencyplan said:
Wow maid of honor :D how exciting! I echo your fb sentiments, lol! I'm going to a few weddings this year so no escape from cameras! Keep up the fab work x x

Thank you hun, how are you getting on? I can't be this size anymore, just so fed up of being the fat girl. Just wish I could fast forward 6 months lol x

Day 6 and still 100% TS I had a glass of Coke Zero last night and I felt really guilty! I've only been drinking water so it tasted really sweet. I use to think nothing of downing a couple of litres of coke during the day! Had banana shake and Thai chicken soup. Still not that keen on the Thai chicken soup but I will perceiver as I think if I changed to shakes only I would crave for something savoury. I've had my Strawberry shake today and despite what a crappy day I'm having I'm still determined to stick at it! I would usually turn to food for comfort but not anymore! Those days are gone as in the end it just causes more problems.

Thank you hun, how are you getting on? I can't be this size anymore, just so fed up of being the fat girl. Just wish I could fast forward 6 months lol x

Firstly, welcome......I know this feeling too well.....it's lovely reading everyone success stories, but sometime still hard to think you will ever get there yourself.

I too had 7 stone when I first started, so know the journey is a long one, but WE CAN do it.....

Good luck

Well done, your doing great i'm the same with coke zero I won't even have a glass, I know it's ok but I don't want to start thinking it's ok to have things out of plan. Anytime you feel like giving up just keep picturing yourself slimmed down in a bridesmaid dress :)
That's what I'm doing, well not the bridesmaid dress part LOL.
I also look at clothes websites and imagine how great I'm going to look in all the clothes ;)

Good luck keep going x

PerfectPudding said:

If I hadn't given up I would be a goal by now. I kick myself all the time! We have to remember the time spent doing all this is so short compared to all the time we have after :) keep at it and you'll be there in no time! x

Firstly, welcome......I know this feeling too well.....it's lovely reading everyone success stories, but sometime still hard to think you will ever get there yourself.

I too had 7 stone when I first started, so know the journey is a long one, but WE CAN do it.....

Good luck

It will be worth every single day on this diet if it means i can finally get in to the clothes i'd love to wear and feel mor confident in myself! Well done on your loss so far!!! We can defo DO this!

Well done, your doing great i'm the same with coke zero I won't even have a glass, I know it's ok but I don't want to start thinking it's ok to have things out of plan. Anytime you feel like giving up just keep picturing yourself slimmed down in a bridesmaid dress :)
That's what I'm doing, well not the bridesmaid dress part LOL.
I also look at clothes websites and imagine how great I'm going to look in all the clothes ;)

Good luck keep going x

Thankyou hunni, its lovely to have some encouragement! I've been looking at clothes websites and imagining how i would look for years now lol its time to finally do it!
:thankyou: Good Luck to you too, I'm sure you don't need it tho!

If I hadn't given up I would be a goal by now. I kick myself all the time! We have to remember the time spent doing all this is so short compared to all the time we have after :) keep at it and you'll be there in no time! x

I could kick myself over and over the amount of diets i have tried, and failed, over the years!! ;) We are only human after all! Its so true, Just 6,7 or even 12 months of my life to get to where i want to be is nothing compared to finally being happy with my weight!

Day 7! Still being really good. Was hard yesterday making the rest of the family a roast dinner, the aroma in the house was amazing, unlike my Tomato and basil soup! I quite like the taste it just smells horrid which puts you off! I admit I add tons of pepper to it! I'm a bit worried about my loss this week as TOTM fairy decided to visit me yesterday, just my luck in the first week! Going to see if I can last a month without weighing as I know small losses will discourage me.

Day 9 had weigh in yesterday 11lb down! Whoop whoop, aiming for 3.5 a week now to keep me on track for the average of 1stone a month although hoping the firsts months loss will be a little bigger. Was trying to stay away from scales but I broke lol at least it was 1 whole week without weighing! Lol

Really loving the Chocolate shake, the vanilla shake, the vegetable soup and both the bars.

Think my next Bumper pack I will get just the shakes and bars and I'll get a box of 50 vegetable soup too that way I get 6 weeks of Exante that I really like! x

Day10 still 100% TS still feeling positive, I don't know where I've got this will power from but I hope it lasts. Not seeing or feeling any change in my body weight wise yet. Hoping by week 4 I will start to see the effects even if it is just small!

Back