Extra ProPoints Potato and leek recipe?

I'm not sure what kind of recipe you're looking for and I'm afraid I don't have any, put I just wanted to point out, anything with potatoes in it can't be zero point, as potatoes have points :)

spicy tomato and butternut squash soup in zero points its easy to make plus it yummy :) x x

Potato & Leek Soup

225g Potato
2 leeks
2 knorr vegetable stock cubes
Litre water

Stick all ingredients in saucepan, bring to boil, then cover and simmer for 25/30 mins. Stick in liquidiser and serve.

Serves 4
2pp per serving (rounded up)

You can swap the veg stock cubes to OXO cubes to lower to points to 1pp per serving but personally I prefer the knorr stock cubes for the extra point.x

Dolly_Mixtures said:
Potato & Leek Soup

225g Potato
2 leeks
2 knorr vegetable stock cubes
Litre water

Stick all ingredients in saucepan, bring to boil, then cover and simmer for 25/30 mins. Stick in liquidiser and serve.

Serves 4
2pp per serving (rounded up)

You can swap the veg stock cubes to OXO cubes to lower to points to 1pp per serving but personally I prefer the knorr stock cubes for the extra point.x

Yum!!! Thanks, someone suggested adding a little mustard powder for a kick but is it free?? Must check book...

Glad this is on here, I was thinking about making a leek and potato soup on my way home from work this evening and glad to see there is a low PP soup :)

Cheers, im gettin sick of peeling and chopping up that butternut squash :) i wanted to make a different type of soup but i wouldnt know the right amount of things to put in so thanks for that :) and low in points too, happy days

Jay27 said:
Cheers, im gettin sick of peeling and chopping up that butternut squash :) i wanted to make a different type of soup but i wouldnt know the right amount of things to put in so thanks for that :) and low in points too, happy days

Tip for the butternut squash, put it in oven on moderate heat for 20 mins or so, skin softens so u can easy peel it off (squash itself not cooked). Much easier :)

Back