potato skin!

beckistar

Hi,
This may be a really daft question but if I'm doing a green or extra easy day and am having a jacket potato, do I have to eat the skin? I know that's where the fibre is but is it still sticking to plan if I don't?
Thanks,
X

Nope!

You only need to eat the skin if you're using it as a Hex B on a red day, because, like you said, that's where the fibre is.

On Green and EE, it's free either way - otherwise, mashed potatoes and SW chips, for example, wouldn't be free on plan either!!

Is it bad that I'm too lazy to peel my spuds, like, EVER! So our mash has skin and so do our chips, LOL.

-Laura- said:
Nope!

You only need to eat the skin if you're using it as a Hex B on a red day, because, like you said, that's where the fibre is.

On Green and EE, it's free either way - otherwise, mashed potatoes and SW chips, for example, wouldn't be free on plan either!!

Omg I never knew you had to eat the skin on a red day.....oooops!

Is it bad that I'm too lazy to peel my spuds, like, EVER! So our mash has skin and so do our chips, LOL.

I'm with you on this one! My OH pushes me out of the way to make the actifry chips so he can peel them!!!

Back