Pound coins for weight loss pounds???

Domane

Why not get a jar and for every pound of weight you lose, you pop a pound coin in the jar. The money will start to mount up and when you reach your target you'll have some money saved to put towards your new, smaller-sized clothes :D

I do something similar to this. I put money in every time I work out.

I did it when i started WW in 2008, in 9 months i had nearly £50!

Great Idea

Why not get a jar and for every pound of weight you lose, you pop a pound coin in the jar. The money will start to mount up and when you reach your target you'll have some money saved to put towards your new, smaller-sized clothes :D

I think this is a great idea - will pay for some new clothes when I start dropping dress sizes. One week into SW and lost 6lb but know that I lose first week really well before it slows down

Thats a really good idea, I wish I'd have thought have that... I'd have been £73 better off by now lol

I might do this, I'm also in the process of giving up smoking so I'll be adding that to the jar too.... I'll be rolling in cash hopefully! lol

Convinced my Husband he should put the pounds in the pot - £9 for the last 2 weeks now sitting on top of fireplace in that pot - great idea

I started doing this when I started slimming world 6 weeks or so back, u bought the tin all ready and if Its a loss on the night if weigh in what ever I loose goes in the pot, even half a pound off I chuck 50p in etc xx

OOh I think i'll give this a try. Bit of extra spends for the hols :)

Definitely going to do this, thanks! :)

Oh absolutely! If you gain, you have to take the money out.... and GIVE IT TO YOUR OTHER HALF.... (if you have one!)

Punishment! :p

Back