Pound Off, Pound On, Pound Off, Pound On

Becca Wecca

skinny minny here I come!
Arrrrrrghhhhhhh someone give me a bloody good slap!

for the past month I've put on a pound then lost a pound then put it back on blah blah blah!!

Don't know what's wrong with me!!

I'm trying to remain positive, I've lost 17lbs in 12 weeks so that's not something to be ashamed of, but I need to stay away from the pizza and chocolate!

Mini rant over!

I here ya sister. I joined on 19th sept and lost 1.5lb first week, missed the second, gained 0.5 the third week and another 0.5 tonight. I feel like giving myself a slap. I'm fine all week and then the weekend rolls around and out comes the booze and bad food choises :s

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins

If it's pizza & chocolate you want have you thought about smash pizza, I know it's not the real thing, but it doesn't taste too bad I was pleasantly surprised. And how about chosing low syn chocolate like curly wurly's & put the rest in a tin on a shelf where you can't see them.

you can do this;)

if you don't like smash pizza,(i know it's not for everyone) i get a chicken breast flatten it out a little and when it's nearly finished cooking, put some tomato puree on the top, bit of cheese and a few cut up pieces of lean bacon or whatever you like on a pizza, and let it heat up and melt the cheese.
as for the chocolate, can't help you.. some people just can't live without it, all i can say is try and portion it out a little, maybe freeze it so it takes longer to eat.

i'm not saying never eat real pizza or chocolate again, nothing wrong with having a treat.. just don't need it everyweek or after every loss.

i know it really sucks when it goes up and down like that. i've been doing a few weeks ago, but just a few little changes here or there can make a difference :D
good luck getting out of your yo-yo weightloss. you can do it ;)

I find anything with cheese works instead of pizza.

Nigella has a recipe for meatzza as well which is similar to the chicken one I suppose, we had it a few weeks ago and it was lovely. You basically mix extra lean mince with some porridge oats (not many a syn or two's worth) and garlic and herbs. push into a frylighted round oven proof tin or dish, drain a tin of chopped tomatoes and put that on top, then top with your HEA of cheese and whatever toppings you want

"Slaps Becca Gemma and Lottie, cos one of them asked me to and it felt good " - no seriously girls come on you can do this. Make tomorrow a new start, its about 10 weeks to xmas thats at least another 10lb off at 1lb a week. Theres lots of fab support/advice here if you feel your slipping backwards. One big SW family - Good luck ladies I know you can do it

Back