Powdered V ready shakes

juliebags

Silver Member
Just wondering what peoples thoughts are on powdered , or ready made shakes ??? I tried the powered but only after having the ready shakes first, not sure if i mixed it up enough as it tastes well ummmm- powdery & not as sweet as the bottles - any thoughts ????

I use powder, but I mix it with soya milk mix with a hand stick blender then add a couple of ice cubes. My favourite is strawberry x

I tried the strawberry bottled shake but wasnt too fond of it. Yesterday i bought the caramel temptation powder and put it in my shaker with some Alpro soya milk and its lovely. Really thick and creamy xx

I tried the strawberry bottled shake but wasnt too fond of it. Yesterday i bought the caramel temptation powder and put it in my shaker with some Alpro soya milk and its lovely. Really thick and creamy xx

Try caramel half and half with banana - instant banoffee and GORGEOUS :D

I can't find anywhere that sells these flavours :( I can just find chocolate, strawberry and vanilla x

I prefer the ready made ones, the powder shakes make me feel sick and don't really fill me up!

It's my first day back on sf today!

:) x

Well, i decided to give the powder another go but will blend for longer, thought i would try half chocolate/banana & see what it tastes like - can they be made in advance- just thinking of taking one to work instead of the bottles - does anyone know ???

I find they separate a bit after a while but I guess if it's in a bottle you can shake to mix up again and keep it refrigerated so it's nicer then I can't see why you wouldn't be able to x

Not to fond of the bottled ones as i find them to sweet and sickly :( i also love the powders as i can mix and match like chocolate banana, banana & vanilla cream, caramel & chocolate OMG yumyum lol x

Back