Powered water flavourings

Stapo60

Nil Satis, Nisi Optimum
Ordered some water flavourings from ebay has anyone else ever tried these before ? The tech info is below

Fruit Punch Water Flavouring - 150g
Refreshing flavouring to add to water - helps with your 2-3 litres per day. Specially made to flavour water without affecting your weight loss programme.

Add 1 teaspoon (5g) or to your taste to a large glass of still or sparkling, hot, or cold water and use as part of your daily water use following your diet plan.
You can now add a flavour to your water to help you add some flavour whilst on your ketosis diet which will not interfer as our flavour does not contain citric acid.

Ingredients: Inulin, Malic Acid, Fruit Punch Flavour, Colour (beetroot), Sweetener (sucralose).

Nutritional Information per 5g:
Energy (kcal) - 0.8, Protein - 0, Carbohydrates - 0.18, Fibre - 2.25, Sodium 1.

Contains No Aspartame

Thanx for your help in advance

I ordered water flavourings with my order this morning after trying my other halfs LL one ....... Hope exantes as nice..... I hate Boreing water!!!

Let me know how your water flavourings are ;)

I like the LL ones, and bought an Exante orange one, but found it very weak, so bought the above one off the net.
It is also weak and tastes of cherry, which I dont particularly like but will use anyway.
LL ones cost £9 plus which is too expensive.
Hope this helps.

Start Weight 27 St 6Lbs
Lighter Life
Wk 1 -15.5lbs, wk 2 -5.7lbs wk 3 -0.6lbs wk 4 -10lbs wk 5 -4lbs
wk 6 -5lbs wk 7 -3.5lbs wk 8 -2.5lbs wk 9 -6lbs wk 10 -5.7lbs.
Total LL loss 53lbs.
Exante
Wk 11 -8lbs wk 12 +1.5lbs (Xmas) wk 13 -6lbs

GOALS
Lose 1 stone Done
Lose 2 stone Done
Lose 3 stone Done
Lose 4 Stone Done
Next Goal is to lose 5 stone
http://www.minimins.com/exante-diaries/250623-lighter-life-exante.html

snowfish said:
will be interested to hear what its like, take it all these water flavourings are in addition to the three packs a day

The water flavourings are sold by Exante, LL, CD etc and can be used to give taste to your water. I drink 8 pints a day and find it easier with tasty water, and flavourings DO NOT knock you out of ketosis .
Hope this helps
Stapo

Well within half hour of my delivery I tryed all 3 there ok look forward to getting rid of me fat and getting to eat back to normal food .:)

Careful not to have too much of the Exante water flavourings - apparently they are very high in carbs (I think) and might knock you out of ketosis if you're not careful.

As for the dodgy tummy, I can't say as I don't have them but hopefully someone who does can answer your question swiftly :)

It's really bad let's just say An artist could use it to paint the sun ....... If he was using water colours...... Sorry if it's too much info :)

Back