Powerplate anyone?

sarah.w

Has anyone tried it? if so, does it work?

thanks!:D

Mini goal:
- To loose 7lbs by 18/2/12

My wife used to pay to go on them but stopped as they didnt really tone.

They have them in our gym now free to use but never see anyone on them.

I'm sure they do something, but I suspect not much.

power plate

I have been going on it for 2 weeks i am going to measure myself again on tuesday i will post again to let u know if there any change or not.

Hi, I have one at home and when I first got it I was using it 3 times a day. I lost 2 inches of my hips and waist in about 10 weeks. Now I go on it when I can be bothered!!! It has toned my legs slightly but it didn't lose any pounds. x

yes they work, but not on their own.... you cant just use those and do no other exercises as it wont do anything.

I have a home one (Cintura Sports), I find it is actually very good for legs and arms, not sure about my core though. I use it for 15 mins a day and holding some of the positions on it is excellent for building up arm and back strength. I can feel it on my legs too. I wonder if I have too much fat on my belly for it to be efficient there. Am figuring 15 mins on this then a 15 minute power work out using a great little 12 15minute work outs. I m going to do some of the stretches on the plate. I love the plate even if it is just going to help me get rid of my cellulite and relax me a bit. For $(no pound sign) 99 you cant really go wrong.

thanks everyone :) i might use it to tone up once ive lost enough weight

Back