PP filling lunch ideas/suggestions???

SJH1985

Hello,

I'm looking for help re lunch ideas...... I'm very much into making my 0PP soups which I love but I've found myself stuck in a rut so I want to try other things :)

I have a tendency to eat 0PP foods throughout the day and save my points for a big tea however again because I'm in a rut i simply wasn't using anywhere near the points allocated so i want to make a big effort to spread my points throughout my three meals and stick to the plan properly whilst I've got weight to re-lose :)

The peeps in my office always seem to be eating noodles, rice, cous cous with tuna etc however I'm anxious that these are quite high in PP's???

Any suggestions/ideas/recommendations would be HUGELY appreciated!

Thanks, Sam Xxxx

When I'm in the office I will take either a tuna and egg salad, hummus (1pp), toasted pitta (3pp) and carrot and celery sticks. I also make my own 0pp soup x

How many PP's for the egg or tuna salad??? Like the idea of a toasted pitta stuffed with salad etc, thanks! :) Xxx

I eat pasta salads often (7pp for a satisfying portion). Pasta really helps bulk up the meal.

Pasta 7pp
courgette with garlic fried in 1 tsp of oil (1pp)
cocktail tomatoes
30g of smoked salmon 1 pp
fresh chopped coriander

makes a divine pasta salad.

Have recently started eating wholegrain pasta which also helps keep me fuller for longer.

Yesterday I had a very filling lunch of warburton squarish wrap (4), ham (2), salad (0), light mustard mayo (1) & fruit salad (0)....7pp in total and darned good!! :)

I also often have tuna & bean salad - about 5/6pp with dressing, I try and save half my daily pp for dinner :)

56g tinned tuna in springwater drained is 1pp and 130g tin is 3pp. Just got this off ESource so should be right. Have that with a pitta bread, loadsa salad and some light mayo for a treat. yum!

Shredded cajun chicken with no bread has 0pp for a 15g protion, fill a wholegrain pitta 4pp and fill with salad, delish :) and really fills you up x

Back