PP on xmas day

Loser85

Gold Member
Was wondering how may are actually counting on xmas day. Im planning to and my weeklies reset on boxing day so i know i'll have to behave which is fine by me. Going to have some wee treats but nothing too excessive. (dont like xmas pud so will be having sugar free jelly after my dinner, should save a bit. Dont have a starter either so more saved.)

Im going to point everything. We dont do much in the way of chocs etc in my family. Typical Xmas food is

Breakfast - cereal and toast
Lunch - Salmon rolls
Dinner - Starter (no idea what it is this year) Turkey, stuffing, potatoes (I dont eat veggies), Trifle

Later in the evening probably mince pies and maybe toast

Drinks wise: Bucks fizz in the morning, champagne in the afternoon, wine with dinner and G&T in the evening.

Im definitely going to count it all its too early in my diet to break it :)

I was going to point but my week has gone haywire and I have given myself the next few days off (until thurs when my weeklies return!), I am eating copious amounts of chocolate and have started the baileys , which i'll regret on wi day but am sooo enjoying now :) Have a lovely xmas all!
Sarah x

I was doing well until it got it to the xmas pud with Baileys Cream ( if we gloss over roasted parsnips and roast spuds and the 3 large glasses of Baileys I had) so today is a write off. Will start clean tomorrow and I not weighing in until a week of back on track. Happy Christmas everyone. xx

Not pointing again till Thursday. Eat a stack of roast potatoes and onion rings today along with gravy made with meat juices and trifle. And of course several after eights.
Had planned on eating the same sort of meal tomorrow then start really getting going on Thursday. I really can't keep putting off my weight loss any more.

I got on the scales today- big mistake. I appear to have gained nearly a stone in less than 2 days of being off track. That's half of what I lost already and it takes me ages as I only lose a lb a week. I wasn't THAT off track and am hoping it's water weight. :( If not it's been a very steep learning curve and wasn't worth it. I've gone through the cupboards and chucked out everything that only I will eat and am back on the diet today. Fruit and fat free yogurt for breakie.

Back