PP's in Beechams, Lemsip etc?

Loser85

Gold Member
Woke up this morning feeling wretched and think im going to end up reaching for a remedy or 2. Was inevitable though as my OH and daughter have just got rid of it.

Now would i have to point cough and cold stuff? Dont want to have it and then realise its buggered up my losses!

You shouldn't try to point any medicine you take. Hope you feel better soon :)

Not sure about those ones, but I know some of the lozenges (including ones that say ''sugar free'') really ought to be pointed. And I think most lemsip has sugar in it, but I'm not sure. Try googling ''lemsip nutritional information'' to work it out?

Hope you feel better soon!

Thanks for the info :)

Feel worse tonight so think i'll be taking the beechams all in one medicine. Missed weigh in as i felt so lousy. Oh well, will be even better next week.

Exactly - you'll just see twice the result at your next WI! But I'm sorry to hear you're feeling worse - hope the medicine gives you some relief and that you shake off whatever it is soon :)

i've been taking them and not pointing them. you are ill you need them you have to have them so its out of your control. plus if you point them you might miss out on food you will need when ill to recover

I make my own lemship just dissolvable paracetamol hot water and lemon you can't go wrong there, and I add Manuka honey as it works wanders clears sore throats up in no time I swear by it, 1pp per tbsp

really good tip baby-belle, will try that next time i need a cold remedie thank you. x

Back