prayers needed!!

Ghostie

Im going out for dinner tonight to an all you can eat chinese!! I think ive got a plan i do red days so im just got to stick to meat, no batter no noodles no rice, then have no syns for the rest of the week as oil is inevitable. I hate these slimming world tests that seem to come up when we're doing so well!!!

Good luck Ghostie! I'm going to a party tonight so lots of pitfalls for me too!
Ahh well good luck with your party i sure you'll be fine :)

Family are coming to mine and we're getting take a way Chinese but will struggle will try fingers crossed to be as good as I can . From now un till Xmas I've got lots of nights out so will test my willpower I think if you can get back on track the next day you can still loose which I did back in the summer so best of luck and have a good time x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Family are coming to mine and we're getting take a way Chinese but will struggle will try fingers crossed to be as good as I can . From now un till Xmas I've got lots of nights out so will test my willpower I think if you can get back on track the next day you can still loose which I did back in the summer so best of luck and have a good time x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app
I think we'll both be fine :).. Hope you have a good time too :)

Back