pre-booked meal wednesday night....help please!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by JULY2010, 4 October 2010 Social URL.

1. JULY2010

JULY2010 Full Member

Diet:
    CD SS
    Evening all,

Im on day 4 and feeling good. However on wednesday night ive got a meeting in perth and a meal has been pre-booked for us as a beefeater type pub.
    Ive looked at the menu and i cant decide which will be the best option for me:-
    1) steak and ask for just salad
    2) chicken & bacon salad

Everything else on the menu is a no-no

Ill have my shake before i go for the meal so im not ravenous, but which of these 2 will be highest in calories / carbs?

Any help would be great...thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LincsBren

LincsBren Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(7.41%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS from April
    I'd be careful with the salad as they may put dressings on which could be carby. Do they not do any kind of chicken breast and chips? Then you could ask for green veg or plain salad instead of chips. White and green is the way to go! Good luck. xx

4. Becky1983

Becky1983 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    If they do a chicken and bacon salad, I'd say ask for just a chicken salad, and no dressings. Im sure they will be happy to help, afterall you are asking them for less.

Good Luck. x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.