Pre Exante preparation (and a little success!!)

tink82

After trying Slimming World and not really getting on with it because it didn't help with portion control (BIG problem for me!!) and reading a lot of the info and diaries on here I have decided to give Exante a go. I get paid Friday and so will be ordering my bumper pack bright and early before I go to work on Friday morning so will be starting as soon as my delivery arrives.

In preparation for starting I started with Tesco Ultra Slim - one shake and one bar a day and a proper meal to get me used to the hunger pangs - I was at first but it is getting better and I generally don't feel that hungry now :eek: and also to increase the amount of water I drink as I have been pretty bad at this :rolleyes:. Still need to get through the ketosis but figured this would be easier without the double whammy of a grumbly tummy!!

Sooooo a week and half into Ultra Slim I went and weighed myself today at Boots - don't keep scales in the house any more as I would never get off them!! and to my surprise I have dropped 12 pounds :banana dancer: I had to stop myself screaming and jumping up and down!!!

I think this might have a slight affect on the amount of weight loss I get on the first week or two of Exante TS but if I get a loss like that in my first few weeks I will be well chuffed! :eek:

Roll on next week and the start of my Exante journey!!

Welcome to our merry band :) You'll probably find you won't get a huge first week loss on Exante, as you've just had that this week! But you should still be able to achieve 3lbs a week or so, which will help your journey :)

Excellent stuff, well done. As long as you drink enough water you should find moving into Exante pretty easy. Good luck and keep posting. :)

thanks guys, i certainly will keep posting, hopefully it will keep me sane and give me something to occupy myself if i find myself tempted!!

3lbs a week will do me just fine :eek: I think one of my failings in the past has been expecting too much from a diet - clearly and realistically I cannot drop three dress sizes in a month!!

My first goal is to get to 15 stone (currently at 16stone 4lbs) in 8 weeks for a friends birthday party which should be achievable at 3lbs a week :eek: and I have been fifteen stone in a very looooong time!!

thanks guys, i certainly will keep posting, hopefully it will keep me sane and give me something to occupy myself if i find myself tempted!!

3lbs a week will do me just fine :eek: I think one of my failings in the past has been expecting too much from a diet - clearly and realistically I cannot drop three dress sizes in a month!!

My first goal is to get to 15 stone (currently at 16stone 4lbs) in 8 weeks for a friends birthday party which should be achievable at 3lbs a week :eek: and I have been fifteen stone in a very looooong time!!

Well done on the prep..great stuff...And you will easily hit ya first goal if ya stay TS xxxxxxxxxx

Back