Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Pre Exante preparation (and a little success!!)

Discussion in 'Exante' started by tink82, 19 June 2011 Social URL.

1. tink82

tink82 Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    After trying Slimming World and not really getting on with it because it didn't help with portion control (BIG problem for me!!) and reading a lot of the info and diaries on here I have decided to give Exante a go. I get paid Friday and so will be ordering my bumper pack bright and early before I go to work on Friday morning so will be starting as soon as my delivery arrives.

In preparation for starting I started with Tesco Ultra Slim - one shake and one bar a day and a proper meal to get me used to the hunger pangs - I was at first but it is getting better and I generally don't feel that hungry now :eek: and also to increase the amount of water I drink as I have been pretty bad at this :rolleyes:. Still need to get through the ketosis but figured this would be easier without the double whammy of a grumbly tummy!!

Sooooo a week and half into Ultra Slim I went and weighed myself today at Boots - don't keep scales in the house any more as I would never get off them!! and to my surprise I have dropped 12 pounds :banana dancer: I had to stop myself screaming and jumping up and down!!!

I think this might have a slight affect on the amount of weight loss I get on the first week or two of Exante TS but if I get a loss like that in my first few weeks I will be well chuffed! :eek:

Roll on next week and the start of my Exante journey!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. cybill

cybill Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st11lb
    Current Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(14.43%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Welcome to our merry band :) You'll probably find you won't get a huge first week loss on Exante, as you've just had that this week! But you should still be able to achieve 3lbs a week or so, which will help your journey :)

4. ShedMasterZero

ShedMasterZero was DeepThought

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(8.87%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    Excellent stuff, well done. As long as you drink enough water you should find moving into Exante pretty easy. Good luck and keep posting. :)

5. tink82

tink82 Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    thanks guys, i certainly will keep posting, hopefully it will keep me sane and give me something to occupy myself if i find myself tempted!!

3lbs a week will do me just fine :eek: I think one of my failings in the past has been expecting too much from a diet - clearly and realistically I cannot drop three dress sizes in a month!!

My first goal is to get to 15 stone (currently at 16stone 4lbs) in 8 weeks for a friends birthday party which should be achievable at 3lbs a week :eek: and I have been fifteen stone in a very looooong time!!

6. valentine

valentine miss yo yo

Diet:
    Exante
    Well done on the prep..great stuff...And you will easily hit ya first goal if ya stay TS xxxxxxxxxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.