1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

pre op diet - next appointment!

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by fatbutnot4long, 10 July 2009 Social URL.

1. fatbutnot4long

fatbutnot4long Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    waiting for a bypass
    hi guys im still on the pre op milk diet. i was put on it for 4 weeks. ive lost around a stone and i rang the hospital this morning and yesterday to see what it was that i had to get down 2 as nobody has told me and exact figure! anyway they still cant tell me and my appointment is Tuesday - ive now started worrying that im 1 or 2 lb off target for the 5% loss needed! i was just wondering if anybody has been the same and if i am whether or not they will still refer me to the surgeon or if i will have to go away and lose the 1 maybe 2 lb that i havent managed to do! i know this sounds silly but they just dont seem to be helping me all i want to know is what i weighed when i last went... and as you can probably tell im a born worrier... thanks to any1 who can help xx:cry: xx
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. miss jelly tot

miss jelly tot CWP Consultant

Start Weight:
    I don't know sorry but I think you may have more luck posting this on the WLS threads rather than in the slimming world recipes...lol ;) Good Luck though with you weight loss:)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.