Pre packed BBQ food

New

Silver Member
Hi all,

My other half has decided that he would like a BBQ on Saturday as "you never know when the weather will turn again"

I know I could make my own burgers, but we are out all day and friends are coming round when we get back.

I was going to pick up some WW sausages as I know they are low in syns, but anyone have any ideas on burgers?

I could make some chicken skewers too with Nandos marinade. Yum Yum :)

Any help would be great, thank you :)

In the magazine it shows sainsburys be good to yourself quarter pounder beef burgers with onions. You get 4 they cost £2.49 and are 1 syn per burger on extra easy/original. Also there is quorn ones that have no syns. Hope that helps x

Also sainsburys be good to yourself extra lean Cumberland sausages are 0.5 syn on extra easy/original x

Caldil said:
In the magazine it shows sainsburys be good to yourself quarter pounder beef burgers with onions. You get 4 they cost £2.49 and are 1 syn per burger on extra easy/original. Also there is quorn ones that have no syns. Hope that helps x

We tried these burgers last weekend, must say I was impressed!! Love the be good to yourself sausages too

Have you thought about ordering some burgers and sausages from Joes ? They have an offer just now on their facebook page that you get 4 free burgers and 6 free sausages with an order

ooh thanks for this post as I am on holiday the week after next in the cotswolds and we are self catering, hoping for lots of BBQ's! Does anyone know of any low syn chicken burgers and particually any thing we can get from morrisons (already use the sausages) as that will be our closest supermarket (10 miles!)

Thank you so much! Sainsburys it is then :)

That's really taken a weight off my shoulders - and it means that I can enjoy the BBQ without making it obvious I'm on a 'diet'

I would order Joes - but I need them for tomorrow. Will try them though.

Thank you ladies :)

New said:
Thank you so much! Sainsburys it is then :)

That's really taken a weight off my shoulders - and it means that I can enjoy the BBQ without making it obvious I'm on a 'diet'

I would order Joes - but I need them for tomorrow. Will try them though.

Thank you ladies :)

Just to let you know, the burgers are in the frozen section and the sausages are in the fresh section with normal sausages. They do frozen ones but I think the are slightly higher syns.

Holli said:
Just to let you know, the burgers are in the frozen section and the sausages are in the fresh section with normal sausages. They do frozen ones but I think the are slightly higher syns.

Fabulous! Thank you. I would have been panicking in the fresh meat aisle!

Thank you so much for all your help. So looking forward to it

Back