pre start wobbles....

rharbord

Hi everyone, I'm restarting..... Again tomorrow after going between the two. I don't feel ww is a plan I can stick to for life.

I hope my heads in the right place.... I already feel a wobble with the silly thoughts of 'what if I can't do it or if I fail' etc. Stupid I know! I just know I've tried since Jan and only managed a couple of days.

I have been on here all day (much to oh and kids annoyance) I've read up on my books and I'm from old school as I'll be doing red or green days and I can't get my head round ee.

Done it before to get in my wedding dress. Two kids and five years later.... I need to start.... No excuses!

Good luck xx

Well I done the dreaded weigh in this morn. Yuck. Oh well at least I know. Gotta start somewhere.

I'm doing this from home and got a notepad ready to write everything down.

Hour by hour..... Ill be good!

Do you still have your wedding dress? If so, then try it on every week, or buy something the next size down (I'd go to a charity shop) and hang it on the front of your wardrobe to give you something to aim for.

Well first day nearly done. I've done a green say but been careful on potion sizes. Jp and cottage cheese for dinner.

Not sure about having any syns today as it might send me onto a much on, however I'm thinking if I don't I may go onto a binge.... Help!

Hadn't thought of doing a food diary on here, maybe I should.

I've got some clothes that see pre wedding and kids that I've kept for trying on to see my progress. I'll get them out (back of cupboard at the mo as I never thought I'd wear them again) and put on display, plus a thin photo.

I've got 2 St I'd like to lose and have a hols to I. O. W booked for 15 weeks time. So 1lb a week would take me nearer to my goal....

Back