Pregnancy and diet.. Can the 2 go together?? Lets see how I go....

Dubchick81

Finally Pregnant!!
Hi All.. Found out yesterday after a long time trying n lotza disappointing BFN that I'm pregnant... :D :D So so happy.. Obviously very early days so am hoping and praying all goes well for me and I have a healthy bundle at the end of it... What I don't want is to gain a stupid amount of weight during it.. So gona TRY to follow the SW plan during it..
As yet I've not reached food aversions/morning sickness/cravings so for now its as easy as always (which isn't very tbh but hey...)
So.. Starting this pregnancy weighing 12st 6lb.. Hopefully won't end it weighing 20st 6lb but to keep me on track.. I'll log here daily... :)

Good luck hun!

I'm exactly the same as you, will be following SW as strictly as I can do (as long as m/s doesn't get in the way!) throughout, and determined to keep the weight gain down to a minimum!

Good luck :) We're on this journey together. I hope we both get our healthy bundles at the end of it all xxx

Good luck with your pregnancy x

Hi hun just thought I would let you know I am now joining you over here as I got my bfp today do hopefully I can eat well I am going to try and do slimming world as well as I do need not to gain any weight x

Hi hun just thought I would let you know I am now joining you over here as I got my bfp today do hopefully I can eat well I am going to try and do slimming world as well as I do need not to gain any weight x

Yayyyy huge congrats Kellie xxxx

Congrats Kelly xx

Well this is my first pregnancy so I can't really comment... Just to say so far I've lost 4.5lb since I found out I was pregnant.. With being over weight.. I still have weight to lose.. (about a stone til I'm in the "healthy" category so its fine.. As long as you're eating properly and your getting all the vits n mins you need.. Along with folic acid for baby... I'm taking pregnancy multivitamins too to make sure baby is getting all it can while packing up on fresh fruit n fresh home cooked food.. Altho the odd take away is thrown in :)
6 out of 7 days I have a proper dinner so all's good..

Just popping in and saying hi and congrats on pregnancy and weightloss i have had a little look at your other diary too! It's not easy sticking to sw while pregnant but you're doing really well! I'm now 33 weeks and 6.5lbs down from pre-preg weight with weigh in tomorrow!! :) keep it up x it will be worth it :) xx

Just popping in and saying hi and congrats on pregnancy and weightloss i have had a little look at your other diary too! It's not easy sticking to sw while pregnant but you're doing really well! I'm now 33 weeks and 6.5lbs down from pre-preg weight with weigh in tomorrow!! :) keep it up x it will be worth it :) xx

Hi. N thank u. Congrats to u. Ooh not long for u now. Bet ur dead excited.
Wow. Still down from prepreg weight n so far on... Amazing... Can I ask how uv done it?

Yep not long, I'm very excited to meet her but not feeling too prepared just yet! I'm following slimming world and going to group x I try very hard to ignore cravings and not give in! Because I know being healthy is good for the baby and after she's here I'll hopefully be 2st down :) xx

Yep not long, I'm very excited to meet her but not feeling too prepared just yet! I'm following slimming world and going to group x I try very hard to ignore cravings and not give in! Because I know being healthy is good for the baby and after she's here I'll hopefully be 2st down :) xx

Sorry just butting in lol that's amazing! Well done you!! I want a pregnancy like yours please :D I'm currently 2lbs down from BFP weight at almost 12wks - was 4lbs down but put on 1lb each week in the last 2 weeks. Now that the nausea has eased massively, I'm hoping I can get myself back onto Slimming World! Very inspiring, thank you!

Good luck for the next 6 weeks :) xx

It's not always easy and it's getting loads harder now she's rapidly growing! I've had 3 weeks solidly on plan wk1 sts wk2 2lb gain hoping for a little loss or sts tomorrow! Gets a bit frustrating but I understand why lol x

It's not always easy and it's getting loads harder now she's rapidly growing! I've had 3 weeks solidly on plan wk1 sts wk2 2lb gain hoping for a little loss or sts tomorrow! Gets a bit frustrating but I understand why lol x

That's amazing. Obviously ya'l lose again when she's here coz a good 7lb of that is her n then water etc... Amazing...
I'm assuming uv found out its a lickle girl then?? I'd LOVE a little girl. Obviously I'll b besotted either way

Back