• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Pregnancy + SW

S: 11st3.0lb C: 11st7.0lb G: 9st7.0lb BMI: 27.6 Loss: -0st4lb(-2.55%)
Yes you can!

I've not done it myself...but there are those who have and some who are currently pregnant and doing it.

There's a girl in my class who does and she's doing so well. Lost over a stone since she got pregnant - more than she lost before!

You need to tell your midwife just to check it's ok but SW is the plan that is recommended!

NN89

Sexy Member
S: 16st1lb C: 14st9lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 33.1 Loss: 1st6lb(8.89%)
Yes you can!

I've not done it myself...but there are those who have and some who are currently pregnant and doing it.

There's a girl in my class who does and she's doing so well. Lost over a stone since she got pregnant - more than she lost before!

You need to tell your midwife just to check it's ok but SW is the plan that is recommended!

i wasn't really expecting to be loosing when pregnant, more put on a bit or maintain!!!

S: 11st3.0lb C: 11st7.0lb G: 9st7.0lb BMI: 27.6 Loss: -0st4lb(-2.55%)
It's possible to lose, but you can follow the plan and maintain if you like, by increasing your HEs until you're at a level where you maintain.
You'll be bound to put on a bit right at the end, but there's no reason why you can't do that in a healthy way! :)

When breastfeeding you do need extra, but there is a SW booklet about it.

There's a feature on lifeline online if you can access it.