1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Pregnancy weight

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by bondgirl69, 3 March 2014 Social URL.

1. bondgirl69

bondgirl69 New Member

Start Weight:
    20st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11.5lb(13.74%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    I'm thinking about when I next become pregnant and losing my weight, I would like to know how much people gained during pregnancy and if they still attended Slimming world every week? I've you also get more hx's during your pregnancy as well?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. lemonandlime1

lemonandlime1 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st2.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st6.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9.2lb(4.34%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    There is a separate bit for slimming world pregnancy and breastfeeding on the forum. It is a sticky on the main sw page. Worth checking that out as you will get the answers to your questions there.

i only have been doing sw postnatally but others there have done sw during pregnancy.

4. Wegle

Wegle Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st1.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.32%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    We're currently not not trying for a baby (hope that makes sense!). My plan is to continue on with SW if I do fall so that I can keep an eye on my weight and continue to eat healthy. From what I can work out SW ask your midwife to fill in a form saying that you are ok to continue attending.

5. Snozzberry

Snozzberry Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st12.0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7.5lb(11.08%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I didn't follow SW (or any plan) during either of my pregnancies and I didn't put on any excess weight both times. I didn't lose any of my existing surplus 4 stone either mind, but I didn't gain any more lol.

6. RM07

RM07 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7.5lb(33.48%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I wasn't following any weight loss program when pregnant and during pregnancy with my eldest gained 22lbs. With my youngest I was already overweight when pregnant so my aim was to not gain too much... combine that with morning sickness lasting a lot of the pregnancy I only gained 7lbs in total. My issue has never been pregnancy itself but afterwards and for that reason if I were ever pregnant again I would stick at Slimming World throughout the pregnancy and straight after the birth.