Pregnancy

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Gunna-make-it, 19 August 2009 Social URL.

1. Gunna-make-it

Gunna-make-it Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    exante
    Hello

Please can you help... I know you are not allowed to continue WeightWatchers when you are pregnant but are you ok to continue while you are trying to conceive?
    I have ovulated this month and we have been trying for a baby but will not know if we are pregnant until the end of this month..

thanks for your help

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mommyB

mommyB love it

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.87%)
    i wouldnt think there would be any harm in it , as long as you are eating healthily- i know you can follow sw whilst pregnant, but personally i'm not so sure thats a good idea.

I think it also depends how much you have to loose, the closur you are to a healthy weight the better your chances of conceiving, so continuing tgo work towards this would be beneficial too.

Good luck-do you have kids already?

4. Gunna-make-it

Gunna-make-it Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    exante
    Thanks mommyB...Nope, this will be our first so I want to make sure that I am doing everything right :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.