Pregnancy

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by jenny_belte, 30 September 2009 Social URL.

1. jenny_belte

jenny_belte Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(11.69%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    what happens if i get pregnant while on LP? Do i just stop straight away or do maintenance?

only asking because although we're not actively trying, if it happens it happens kinda thing. ideally would like to get to target before getting pregnant again.

thing is - im a day or 2 late, might mean nothing but im usually really regular every 28days. was thinking losing weight mightve messed up my system slightly.

worse part is i wont know till im almost 7 weeks pregnant. (long story but basically im abnormal)

x x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IrishMum

IrishMum A little of everything!

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(14.92%)
    Diet:
    LT, now cc-ing to lose Christmas blubber!
    I know a lot of the ladies on here have screwed up cycles because of LT? Some are on constantly, some haven't had a period in months, and some have fallen pg!! There was 3 in one week 2wks ago!!
    Would a test not show for you before 7wks?

4. TobeaSkinnyMe

TobeaSkinnyMe Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13.5lb(6.25%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    hi

Hi Jenny

Awwww I hope you are.. ! so wont say congrats yet... but withooo... ;O)

I have heard sooooooooooo many people who have gotten pregnant when they are in process of loosing weight.. (not on LT just normal weight loss)

I am sure you might see some clues over the next couple of weeks (regardless of test)

5. XxAbbiexX23

XxAbbiexX23 Dieting & Mummy To Ethan

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim And Save as of 13th April
    I found out I'm pregnant 2 weeks ago and I just came off LT, I'm not sure if I should have done refeed or what, I didn't even think to ask, I just panicked and thought "Oh goodness" and just came off. I think the best thing to do, would be to ask your pharmacist on what to do if you find out you're pregnant. But for me, coming straight off felt right but whether that was the most sensible option, I'm not sure.

6. A Better Me

A Better Me Silver Member

hi jenny, why not try the lipotrim website to see if that gives you any advice,, failing that give them a ring it`s always handy talking to someone in person.. gl hun xx

7. SuzySparkle

SuzySparkle Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I was doing LighterLife in 2006 - only managed just over a week and then found out I was expecting. Managed to lose 9lb in the first week - no wonder I felt so shocking! I stopped straight away and only put one and a half stone on whilst pregnant. x

8. irish molly

irish molly Maintaing LT loss on GL

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    8st2lb(38.78%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    TFR/GL
    Best get the expert advice on that. Baby's health is the most important. Check with your pharmacist.

9. Jesi

Jesi Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    A Pregnancy thread would not be complete without my post lol.

It is either late, your pregnant or LT has messed up your cycle. I hope that which ever one of these is your preferred scenario that it works out for you.

I usually dont get periods they are non existant and 3 weeks ago I started spotting and for the past 2 days It has been very heavy. Today was a nightmare as I was out all day and I was very upset because it caused alot of inconvenience for me. So as you can see, we can never know for sure until you either get a period or get pregnant.

:)

10. nmmireland

nmmireland Dublin :)

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I would say youd be fine following the refeed as it is healty stuff to be eating, maybe just eat a little more of what it advises to eat... have a chat with with the chemist and they would know best...

11. angie-bum

angie-bum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(8.87%)
    Diet:
    Vlcd/lchf
    whatever you do start taking folic acid now, several people have found that the vlcd has kick started their fertility. If you are pregnant it's very important you take folic acid for the first 12 weeks as it significantly reduces the chance of the baby getting spina bifida

12. jenny_belte

jenny_belte Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(11.69%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    thanks for all ur replies, angel-bum ive been taking folic acid for about 2 yrs as been pregnant several times in this period.

id love to be pregnant now, nothing like growing a baby. its the most amazing feeling in the world.

still nothing 2day, my husband is getting excited, im not cuz i'll be so disappointed if it turns out im just late this month. god im so impatient.

will keep u lot updated.

x x

13. Baileyamber

Baileyamber Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    CELEBRITY SLIM
    Hi

I also did LL in 2006 in Rochdale! did you have Sally Orrell as your leader?? Lost two stone but had to stop as it was so expensive!

14. BUTTERBEAN94

BUTTERBEAN94 Is a loser! ;-)

Start Weight:
    22st10lb
    Current Weight:
    21st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(7.55%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Ooooh fingers crossed for you that you are expecting. I would love a baby, but im alot overweight (hence LT) and i have PCOS...so it doesnt look promising. just hope that losing some weight will kick start my fertility too!! xx

15. jenny_belte

jenny_belte Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(11.69%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    still no sign of af! no cramps or anything either. hate waiting!!

butterbean, hopefully losing weight will help u become pregnant, good luck hun.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.