Pregnant and wanting to maintain

lisa2

Silver Member
Hey :)

I've been around minimins for years, switching between diets, mainly sw and ww with the odd bout of calorie counting.

As the title says, I'm pregnant... 13 weeks so far :) I've tried to stick to the sw way of eating but morning sickness has made it difficult.
I'm feeling much better now but can no longer fit the restrictions of sw...

So I'm not aiming to lose much weight, more to try and stop piling it on.
I'm already a member of ww online and my weigh day will be Friday :)

Xx

Breakfast-

Oat so simple caramel pot - 11sp!
Didn't realise this would be so many points!

Lunch- 3sp

2 whole grain crackerbreads, soft cheese and cucumber

Banana
Apple

Dinner- 12sp

City kitchen Thai skinny coconut curry-

Snacks-

Marshmallows- 5sp
2 babybels- 4sp

35/36 daily
13/28 weeklies

Thank you :)
I'm just thankful that the sickness seems to have gone, it's no fun having constant nausea lol.

Not sure what the plan is today, I have shopping getting delivered later this afternoon, so I'll make do until then.

36sp

Breakfast- 7sp

Special k flakes, semi skimmed milk and chopped strawberries

Lunch- 8sp

Food doctor multi seed pitta, can of tuna in brine,2 tbsp light mayo, spring onion and cucumber

Apple

Dinner- 11sp

2 potato waffles, 2 quorn sausages and stir fried veg, baby corn, broccoli, mangetout, spring onions, tomato ketchup

Snacks- 12sp

Rice crispie chocolate marshmallow bar
Mini babybel
Vanilla mullerlight
No added sugar jelly

36/36
18/28

Last edited:
Here to subscribe :) Congrats on your pregnancy, what's your due date? I'm also a fellow Friday weigher! X

Here to subscribe :) Congrats on your pregnancy, what's your due date? I'm also a fellow Friday weigher! X

I remember you from the last time I did weight watchers :)
The baby is due 8th October and it'll be my 4th.... Can't wait to find out what I'm having!

I've moved my weigh day to Thursday's now, the weekends don't mean as much now I can't have a bottle of wine lol.
Weigh in today and I'm 10st :/
I was 8st 5 a few months ago! Argh.

Food today

30sp
28weeklies

Breakfast- 11sp

Cinnamon and raisin bagel and Nutella, very pointy but I wanted it

Lunch- Well, low point didn't exactly go to plan :/
We went to a Chinese buffet and I've put 30sp for the lot.....

Crispy seaweed
4 mini dumplings
Thin noodles
Mushrooms
Broccoli with garlic
2 garlic mushrooms
3 cheese balls

Does that sound like enough points? I didn't have half as much as everyone else and avoided all the meat dishes (never know with buffets and pregnancy)

Last edited:
I remember you from the last time I did weight watchers :)
The baby is due 8th October and it'll be my 4th.... Can't wait to find out what I'm having!

I've moved my weigh day to Thursday's now, the weekends don't mean as much now I can't have a bottle of wine lol.
Weigh in today and I'm 10st :/
I was 8st 5 a few months ago! Argh.

Food today

30sp
28weeklies

Breakfast- 11sp

Cinnamon and raisin bagel and Nutella, very pointy but I wanted it

Lunch- Going out for lunch so will choose something fairly low point

Your breakfast sounds yummy! I do love those bagels!!!! How exciting to have a new bundle of joy before the year is out :) I did think I remembered your user name but couldn't quite remember! Where are you going for lunch Thursday's sounds good for WI, know a few of the girls WI on Thursdays x

My little girl was born October last year it was lovely time of year- I always looked forward to finding out the gender such a special time.

Hope you enjoy your lunch out xx

My children were born in August, January and July... So 2 summer babies! Was far too hot in August lol. Xx

Your breakfast sounds yummy! I do love those bagels!!!! How exciting to have a new bundle of joy before the year is out :) I did think I remembered your user name but couldn't quite remember! Where are you going for lunch Thursday's sounds good for WI, know a few of the girls WI on Thursdays x

I ended up at a Chinese buffet :/ my weeklies will cover it, just hoping I can stick to dailies for the rest of the week xx

I ended up at a Chinese buffet :/ my weeklies will cover it, just hoping I can stick to dailies for the rest of the week xx

Make smart choices and dailies only should be fine. I bet the Chinese buffet was yummy!!!! X

Decided to write today off and start fresh tomorrow. I will fail if I only leave myself with my dailies and I'm not aiming to lose huge amounts of weight, so to lose a lb or 2 or maintain would be perfect for me xx

Decided to write today off and start fresh tomorrow. I will fail if I only leave myself with my dailies and I'm not aiming to lose huge amounts of weight, so to lose a lb or 2 or maintain would be perfect for me xx

That sounds like a great plan and last thing u want is to feel deprived, that's no fun at all x

I will have a look at my points and see if I can adjust them :)

Can't believe it's Friday already! The kids will be back at school on Monday :( I really love having them home, roll on summer holidays! Xx

Right, been on the ww app and sorted out my points! It was set to lose weight, I've changed it to maintain :)

36sp
28 weeklies

Breakfast- 8sp

Dorset simply muesli, milk and chopped banana

Lunch-

Last edited:
I will have a look at my points and see if I can adjust them :)

Can't believe it's Friday already! The kids will be back at school on Monday :( I really love having them home, roll on summer holidays! Xx

Only 7 Weeks till Half Term then a week off, then another 7 Weeks till the long summer holiday ! Yippee! Can you tell I work in a school lol X

Right, been on the ww app and sorted out my points! It was set to lose weight, I've changed it to maintain :)

36sp
28 weeklies

Breakfast-

That sounds much more manageable! Good Luck and well done for looking into it! X

Sorry I haven't updated today, I've had a terrible migraine which has been slowly getting worse.
Even typing this hurts :(

Night night xx

Sorry I haven't updated today, I've had a terrible migraine which has been slowly getting worse.
Even typing this hurts :(

Night night xx

Oh goodness sweetie and I'm guessing u can't take any pills? Plenty of rest and fluids, feel better soon. Lots of love x

Back :)
I haven't been well, migraine decided to stay with me for nearly 3 days! As you can imagine, the diet was the last thing on my mind.

Back on the wagon today! Hopefully.

Hope everyone is well xx

Back