premenstrual feeling

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by ginge1976, 10 January 2009 Social URL.

1. ginge1976

ginge1976 Member

Start Weight:
    19st2lb
    Current Weight:
    19st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    This is my tenth day on cambridge and last night i didn't get a vast amount of sleep and i've woken up very early this am with my daughter and i now feel like i'm premenstrual and i'm not. Is this normal? Don't feel tired just moody and tearful.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. chilli-chill

chilli-chill Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    My CDC said that is normal. she said you may experience mood swings. Also, when iam sleep deprived i get really tearful and emotional. I have even woken up crying from lack of sleep so it could be that rather than the diet. tey getting a nap when you little one does, if you can :)

4. vampalicious

vampalicious Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st5.8lb
    Current Weight:
    20st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11.3lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4.3lb(6.1%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    yes ive been like that since day 7, im moody, irratable, snappy, ect, ive been on CD nearly 6 weeks and it hasnt got better, my partner has learnt to put up with me and not take it personal lol

5. Bijoux

Bijoux Fat Fighter

Start Weight:
    20st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    6st0lb(28.67%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I think it was KD who said that when you lose fat, hormones that were stored in the fat (e.g. oestrogen) affect your body balance. That's why people have all sorts of moods and some have irregular totms. Am lucky as my moods have never really been affected by my hormones but I have been having irregular totms. It's starting to slowly settle now though.

6. tess21x

tess21x Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    wieght watchers
    I find that im ok, but as soon as someone starts eating infront of me i become evil. Last night my Bf and dad had an indian takeaway and I felt like crying, and I was so nasty, just sat there all moody!! I think it was jealousy, they were eating a nice meal and could not have anything!!!
    I have become teary and fed up also!
    Tess xx

7. ginge1976

ginge1976 Member

Start Weight:
    19st2lb
    Current Weight:
    19st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    It's not the fact that i've been up early, that's a regular thing as have young children. The statement about the hormones being all over the place makes a lot of sense because it really does feel hormonal. Thank you for your advice it's appreciated and it does help, was a bit reluctant to ask. x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.