Present ideas for a 60th birthday?

dudette2001uk

I will be a Princess!
Evening all!

It's my mum's 60th birthday on November 13th, and I'm stuck for ideas on what to buy her. Can anyone recommend something (not too expensive, as she'll only tell me off, lol!) I think my dad's ordering her flowers, so I can't get flowers.

Help, lol!

Sian xx

She doesn't read much any more...I'm not sure why! I've just been looking on some of these gift sites, and I did see something that would fit very well with her Christmas present. It's a personalised edition of The Times newspaper from the day she was born made into a jigsaw. I've bought her one of the portapuzzle jigsaw boards for Christmas, so it would link quite well :confused:

I was going to suggest a kindle, does she have any hobbies?

She doesn't read much any more...I'm not sure why! I've just been looking on some of these gift sites, and I did see something that would fit very well with her Christmas present. It's a personalised edition of The Times newspaper from the day she was born made into a jigsaw. I've bought her one of the portapuzzle jigsaw boards for Christmas, so it would link quite well :confused:

The jigsaw sounds like a great idea.

You say she doesn't read much any more, and you don't know why. It might be an eyesight issue, and Kindles are great for this as you can increase the print size.

There's not much wrong with my eyesight except that I am getting older, but I have found that I have had to take a few library books back recently without reading them as the print size was too small or it was too faint to read comfortably. No such problems with a Kindle.

Have just seen in Max Speilman a photo jigsaw,you pick a photo and they make it into a jigsaw,maybe Mum had a photo you could use. x

Back