Presents for your self when...

Kirsti87

you hit your target?

i have decided that as my reward so to speak i am FINALLY going to get my back tattood! i have my older 2 names and a flower but i want them covered and start again! but NOT till ive lost some weight!

just wondered if your girls and guys are doing anything like that?

I want a tattoo when i hit target - not sure what yet. Part of me wants it on my back, another wants something small on my hand. Will decide when i'm closer :)

I'm going to have a dress custom made for my brothers wedding in September :)

This may sound stupid, but my one reward I am fighting for is having pictures of my wedding that I will be proud off. That's all I need

Might sound odd but I want to have my teeth professionally whitened. I've wanted it for a long time & that will be my present. I don't want the "at home kits", I want it done at a surgery. Here I come sparkly whites! ;)

I bought myself a treadmill for home when I had lost 5 stones.

I just want to go on a massive shopping trip and buy all new clothes and really spoil myself, which is something I never do

When I reached my goal on a different plan a few years ago, I did exactly that, got my back tattooed. Not sure this time. Possibly treat myself to an adventure skills course.

I would quite like to do a bungee jump or abseiling etc, things that i would be afraid to do now because I think I am too big! lol

That's a great one to aim for Sparklesazzy (you're doing amazingly well too).

That reminds me about the high ropes assault course I did at a work training thing before I lost weight and them having to put me in a chest harness as well as a waist harness because I weighed more than the safty guidelines allow. I was the only one in the group (including the strapping blokes) that had to do this. It was mortifying. I got up the first ladder and burst into tears and had to be taken down.

I'd love to give that another go so maybe I'll make it that.

one of the REALLY expensive chamilia charms :p

Applying to my PCT for special consideration of individual funding of a boob reduction.

as for a tangible gift... aa pretty, posh dress?

in all I had 3.5 st to lose or there abouts. when I hit 1.5 st lost I am buying myself this knitting pattern and the yarn needed to make it.

o w l s | needled

no point right now 'cos the yarn would cost far too much, once I hit 1.5st I can go for a smaller size pattern: a couple balls less of yarn lol.

My target shopping list just keeps getting longer. Will get my tattoo and loads of new clothes. It's the clothes wish list that keeps expanding! Keep seeing pretties online and bookmarking the pages!

Full set of motorcycle leathers.
My first pair of leather trousers were a size 22 and I could just about move in them.
Having lost some weight then brought a pair of size 18 kevlar jeans.
Would love to buy a full set of 2 piece of leathers size 14/16.
Only 2lb to go, hopefully this week will get there.

Applying to my PCT for special consideration of individual funding of a boob reduction.

when I hit 1.5 st lost I am buying myself this knitting pattern and the yarn needed to make it.

o w l s | needled

I am pinching that link for a mate of mine who a)adores owls and b) loves knitting :D

Re: boob job ~ I would kill for a tummy tuck myself. Two children by c-section left me with the most hideous tummy. But I'm not sure I could afford it privately for a while yet (2 teens wanting to go to uni pending) and I'd feel too guilty asking the NHS to fund what is basically cosmetic vanity. :eek:

I so want that owl jumper and can't knit :(

I've been having a spending spree for summer now I'm near ish target and won't go below size 10 in tops and dresses and shrugs, as I've lived in black leggings since June. 4.5 stone gone now :) I had a ten % off Matalan this month so have got lots for cheap prices. Been in charity shops and eBay maxi dresses. Best of it is I never really go out to wear posh stuff lol :(

I fancy a small tattoo for target, I also fancy black Uggs but that's too expensive.

Korrigan said:
I am pinching that link for a mate of mine who a)adores owls and b) loves knitting :D

Re: boob job ~ I would kill for a tummy tuck myself. Two children by c-section left me with the most hideous tummy. But I'm not sure I could afford it privately for a while yet (2 teens wanting to go to uni pending) and I'd feel too guilty asking the NHS to fund what is basically cosmetic vanity. :eek:

Lol I need a boob job, bingo wing reduction and beyonce bum lift by the looks of things, it's so depressing everything's hit South :(

Tattoo as a treat for target is a fab idea. I think I'll do this too as I really want a new one.. another thing added to my reasons for joining list! lol

Lol I need a boob job, bingo wing reduction and beyonce bum lift by the looks of things, it's so depressing everything's hit South :(

Oooh my bingo wings are terrible.... can't see them getting better once I've lost weight either lol!

Beyonce bum lift sounds like a right pain in the backside..:p

fatnansmrs said:
Oooh my bingo wings are terrible.... can't see them getting better once I've lost weight either lol!

Beyonce bum lift sounds like a right pain in the backside..:p

Lol x

Back