Prestwich Pharmacy

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by caijack24, 3 September 2009 Social URL.

1. caijack24

caijack24 Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hiya...just started Lipotrim today..Having tried and failed twice by not getting past day 4.Hope its a case of '3rd' time lucky?.

Just wanted to know if anyone out there is buying from Prestwich Pharmacy in Manchester?.Just wanted some local support as well as getting some encouragement from any of the really nice regular people that post on here...You are all brilliant and after reading some of your profiles-my 'heroes' already!!

X:):):)X

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Elle-Emm

Elle-Emm Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    8st5lb(42.86%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Fraid not. But good luck all the same! Sure they will be supportive and helpeful. but if not, there's always minimins :) :)

4. Doirin

Doirin Positivity is the key

Start Weight:
    20st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st3lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(30.88%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, now weight watchers
    Hi,
    I am all the way over here in Ireland, so nope not me either. Welcome and wish you all the best for this week. You know your difficult day so come on here get the support you need and we will all be waiting for you to post your first week's weight loss. Day 4 may be hard but it is the last day of hunger normally, so if you can hold on a day or so longer you will be in ketosis and then it will be plain sailing for you. Wishing you all the best.
    Doirin

5. cj1

cj1 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st9lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Hi,

Yes, im getting my lipotrim from Prestwich, Ive found them to be really helpful. Its a nice place to go and the little room you go into is very private.

6. caijack24

caijack24 Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Thought the same myself...Just had my last shake of the day...end of day 2 now.

Doing fine...:)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.