Prestwich Pharmacy

caijack24

Hiya...just started Lipotrim today..Having tried and failed twice by not getting past day 4.Hope its a case of '3rd' time lucky?.

Just wanted to know if anyone out there is buying from Prestwich Pharmacy in Manchester?.Just wanted some local support as well as getting some encouragement from any of the really nice regular people that post on here...You are all brilliant and after reading some of your profiles-my 'heroes' already!!

X:):):)X

Fraid not. But good luck all the same! Sure they will be supportive and helpeful. but if not, there's always minimins :) :)

Hi,
I am all the way over here in Ireland, so nope not me either. Welcome and wish you all the best for this week. You know your difficult day so come on here get the support you need and we will all be waiting for you to post your first week's weight loss. Day 4 may be hard but it is the last day of hunger normally, so if you can hold on a day or so longer you will be in ketosis and then it will be plain sailing for you. Wishing you all the best.
Doirin

Thought the same myself...Just had my last shake of the day...end of day 2 now.

Doing fine...:)

Back