• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Previous pics from last time on lipotrim and I'm back

S: 13st8.0lb G: 11st0lb
So i done this diet before, my old profile is down below as roxie89 on the feed, i could no remember my profile password etc so this is my new profile,
lost about 5 stone before from just over 16 stone and got to 10.11 on lipotrim and now 13.8 yesterday so on another adventure to get below my previous goal.
Roxie xxxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Attachments

AllYours

is on a mission.
S: 14st3lb C: 13st5lb G: 10st13lb BMI: 30.2 Loss: 0st12lb(6.03%)
Wow Roxie what a difference and you have a lovely in proportion figure too. Great inspiration to get there again. Good luck. X

LuHu

S: 17st2lb C: 15st13lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 42.1 Loss: 1st3lb(7.08%)
Wow that was a great transformation! I look about the same as your before picture now and am hoping to achieve something similar. How long did it take you?

Teeay

So i done this diet before, my old profile is down below as roxie89 on the feed, i could no remember my profile password etc so this is my new profile,
lost about 5 stone before from just over 16 stone and got to 10.11 on lipotrim and now 13.8 yesterday so on another adventure to get below my previous goal.
Roxie xxxx
Omg, I remember seeing these photos ages ago and it really motivated me. You did so well!!

If you don’t my asking, how many months apart are the pictures?