Previously lost 100lbs.....getting back to goal

A1000

Banned
Hi all

I've been an avid reader of one of the threads on this site for some time. Decided to join and contribute now though!!!

Last year I lost 100lbs on the Cambridge Diet. Since stopping, I've put 28 of them back on and refuse to go back to what I was!!!

I'm currently doing spin classeschere and there but predominantly kettle bell workouts, mainly using kettleworx.

My diet is still awful and need to concentrate on sticking to a plan of some sort. Mainly just need to stop the binging!

Anyway, hoping the community here will help motivate and inspire me to get back to what I was last year!!

Alan

Hi all

I've been an avid reader of one of the threads on this site for some time. Decided to join and contribute now though!!!

Last year I lost 100lbs on the Cambridge Diet. Since stopping, I've put 28 of them back on and refuse to go back to what I was!!!

I'm currently doing spin classeschere and there but predominantly kettle bell workouts, mainly using kettleworx.

My diet is still awful and need to concentrate on sticking to a plan of some sort. Mainly just need to stop the binging!

Anyway, hoping the community here will help motivate and inspire me to get back to what I was last year!!

Alan

Good luck xxx

Sounds like you have immense will power when you really want it, congratulations on all the weight you have lost so far.

Thank you for the kind messages! Starting back today officially, weighed myself and although slightly more put in, it could be a lot worse!!

Back