• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Prezzo

S: 14st4lb C: 14st4lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 32.3 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hiya hun, I reckon an EE day would be good. These are some of my recommendations...

PENNE CON SALMONE oak-roasted salmon, broccoli and fresh chillies in a red pesto and cream sauce

POLLO MARIANO seasoned chicken, pepperoni sausage, roasted peppers and fusilli in tomato sauce

CRAB CAKES in a creamy saffron sauce with a touch of garlic, fresh rocket and cherry tomatoes

QUARTER CHICKEN with house fries or gratinated potatoes

HALF CHICKEN with house fries or gratinated potatoes

philly_x

S: 16st1lb C: 15st12lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 33.8 Loss: 0st3lb(1.33%)
Hi,

I'm going to prezzo tonight (I'm doing EE) and after looking through the menu I've decided to go with

For Main - SPAGHETTI WITH TIGER PRAWNS, baby spinach, red onion and red chilli in a tomato and garlic sauce.

Although I might have this instead (probably more syns because of the cream sauce but I have allowed 30 to cover myself): PENNE CON SALMONE oak-roasted salmon, broccoli and fresh chillies in a red pesto and cream sauce.

Because i've saved 30 syns for the evening i'll definitely be having a dessert of my choice, im sure one dessert of thier size cant add up to that much! x