Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.
  1. zimbobimbo

zimbobimbo Full Member

Hello all,

Can anyone suggest some ideas on what to choose for a red or green day at Prezzo?
    I am going there tomorrow and want to be as good as possible!

Thanks, all suggestions greatly appreciated :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sarah-Jayne

Sarah-Jayne Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hiya hun, I reckon an EE day would be good. These are some of my recommendations...

PENNE CON SALMONE oak-roasted salmon, broccoli and fresh chillies in a red pesto and cream sauce

POLLO MARIANO seasoned chicken, pepperoni sausage, roasted peppers and fusilli in tomato sauce

CRAB CAKES in a creamy saffron sauce with a touch of garlic, fresh rocket and cherry tomatoes

QUARTER CHICKEN with house fries or gratinated potatoes

HALF CHICKEN with house fries or gratinated potatoes

4. zimbobimbo

zimbobimbo Full Member

thanks Sarah :)

5. philly_x

philly_x Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.33%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Extra Easy
    Hi,

I'm going to prezzo tonight (I'm doing EE) and after looking through the menu I've decided to go with

For Main - SPAGHETTI WITH TIGER PRAWNS, baby spinach, red onion and red chilli in a tomato and garlic sauce.

Although I might have this instead (probably more syns because of the cream sauce but I have allowed 30 to cover myself): PENNE CON SALMONE oak-roasted salmon, broccoli and fresh chillies in a red pesto and cream sauce.

Because i've saved 30 syns for the evening i'll definitely be having a dessert of my choice, im sure one dessert of thier size cant add up to that much! x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.