Price???

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Evie's mummy, 28 April 2010 Social URL.

1. Evie's mummy

Evie's mummy New Member

Hi, after reading lots and lots of sucess stories im dyyyying to try this!! but how much do the packs cost???

:D well done everyone btw! you have given me motivation!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Keely

Keely Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st2lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(5.77%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I had my first meeting with my CDC yesterday and she sells the soups and shakes that you mix yourself for £1.75 each and then the ready made shakes and bars for £2.00 but think they vary slightly depending on your CDC...

I got in touch with her through the official cambridge website and she replied within 6 hours...

xx

4. Evie's mummy

Evie's mummy New Member

Ah thank you, ive emailed somebody so hopefully they will reply soon!! keen to get going now!! xx

5. Keely

Keely Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st2lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(5.77%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I know i was exactly the same... i started within 2 days of speaking to my CDC and so did my partners mum, so they seem to turn it round fairly quickly so you are still as keen to go for it! Good luck xx

6. Evie's mummy

Evie's mummy New Member

thanks hun, i go on holiday in 2 weeks so lets see what damage i can do until then! good luck!! xx

7. determinator

determinator Banned

my CDC cahrges the same , it works out about £35 to £40 a week depending what you have ... sounds a lot but its not when you really work out how much you spend on food ... shopping , takeaways , meals out , fizzy drinks ect ect .....
    good luck :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.