Me, Myself & I... Lower carb, fasting, real live foods

Hmm yes had my first "tango" moment this morning.. Sure it was because of the croissants!!

Lol went straight through my trousers yuck!!!! Lucky I was home ;)

If you're feeling bloated, you need to drink more water :)

Thanks will try and drink more water and see if it helps..

I didn't go to Zumba tonight my tummy is doing the "tango" so didn't want that to happen in the class!! Must say don't feel bloated any more hahaha SIGH...

Well am feeling a bit empty today! Hardly been to the loo at all today...

Have had a good day.. poached eggs and 1 slice toast with 5g butter for breakfast.. Chicken salad with couple bits lighter choice garlic bread for lunch.. Dinner filo pastry filled with leaks and onions.. Plus 2 small lean lamb chops..

Next week thought I would try some ww meals for lunch.. As lunch time is when I tend to feel like PIZZA or hot chips ...

My brain gets so stressed from my boys questions WHY???? And fighting.. I can't think what to have for lunch or dinner sometimes.

My kids don't like chips much or chicken nuggets etc .. They like meat, carbs, and veggies.. But one likes rice and the other pasta.. Both like potatoes with butter.. And so do I.. Have not worked out how to say NO to potatoes and butter yet :) working on it SIGH

But now really fancy a mini double choc magnum!! 180 cals

Hmmm just been reading the stickies.. And also looked at my mfp app. I realise my activity level in the mfp app is wrong.. Which means my cal levels were too high for last 2 weeks... Have just changed them.. So lets hope that helps!

Well this morning have done a pre weigh in lost most of the weight I put on last week.. So the lesser cal level is better for my weight loss.

Also went to the park yesterday, and my son scooter'ed ahead of me and I jogged round the park :) my husband had my other son..

Hmm also am 1 week out from totm.. Always crave salty and sweet things.. My weigh in at the doc is on start day of totm so I'm hoping I don't retain water..

Try lower cals again though cos the weight gain last week may well have been water from TOTM so the loss this week may not be s true reflection of loss

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I had 8 of 10 slices of a large thin crust, low fat cheese chicken and pineapple pizza.. Bbq sauce base.. Really nice!!! But oh so BAD was too hot to cook.. Will regret it tomorrow :)

Just went to a high impact Zumba class.. Was sooooo very hot!!! Sweated heaps don't feel so guilty now, had been good all day too.. Had 500 cals left for dinner.. Blew that!

Mfp tells me I am still within my cals lol but over fat ones by way too much

Well back on track tomorrow!

Will try some more hula hooping tomorrow , I'm sure practice practice will help me look less like a klutz lol

I watched some videos of hula hooping.. I can not believe how easy they make it look! Will keep trying lol

Weighted in today have lost what I gained last week.. In total have lost 1.2 kgs (2.6lbs) so far. Not as much as you all seem to loose.. But think my cal intake is higher, so will continue on.

You're loosing at steady and healthy weight, well done :)

Have just had salad with tomatoes, cucumber, peppers, celery, apple and satsuma dressing weight watches salad cream plus 70g roast chicken breast..

To finish off with serving of pikelets (no sugar added) and reduced sugar jam.. And weight watches yogurt.. And not over cals

Feel good about my efforts today :)

Had sneaky wi this morning.. Am bit Nervous about weigh in on Monday, have lost 500g (1.1lb) so far this week yay! The lower cal levels are really working :).

The weekend is hard as we tend to go visit family on Sunday's .. And they tend to try and push food on me.. " oh come on it's just one day, u don't need to stick to your diet etc!". Have to practice saying NO better :)

Am scared that if I loose all the weight, I won't want my life as it is now! Maybe my oh won't like the new confident me.. He will like the slimmer me but what about the me who is more confident and opinionated!

Have had a good week! :)

The weekend is hard as we tend to go visit family on Sunday's .. And they tend to try and push food on me.. "

Familes can be so fustrating at times. Last week my dad asked me on 3 different days did i want homecut chips (deep fried) and sausages. He just thought i might like it cos i've been so good lately. I'm so glad i resisted;)

He just thought i might like it cos i've been so good lately. I'm so glad i resisted;)

Well done with resisting. This is the first time I've felt I had family support for losing weight, I get home and my meal's on a plate in the Aga as they've already eaten so I can't leave anything and normally there was a fair helping of cheese involved.

Mum's been great but really struggled for recipe ideas until we started looking at what I could & couldn't have and found with some small adaptations we could eat a lot of what we were already having. As I spend 3/4 nights a week with them and the other nights at my OH's depending on where I'm working they still have plenty of freedom in meal choice when I'm not around.

My OH is finding it harder as he doesn't read the packets on food, we both know he's been gaining weight but it'll be his choice when he tries to do something about it. Part of it is because he's changed employer and now gets free meals a lot of the time which of course he eats! He was surprised when he wanted a curry at the weekend and I said fine as I'd worked out what I'd have in advance.

It's definitely easier with family support and their not offering me foods I couldn't have but I've had to explain the 'rules' quite carefully to get to this point.

I'm sure as they notice the difference in you there will be fewer offers of illicit temptations!

Am scared that if I loose all the weight, I won't want my life as it is now! Maybe my oh won't like the new confident me.. He will like the slimmer me but what about the me who is more confident and opinionated!

I'm sure your OH will still love you. The great thing is that you're adopting a new low-fat eating regime, not a temporary fast-fix diet so you body will change and you'll be more confident but these changes aren't overnight so you, your OH and the children all have time to get used to them.

Just weighed in, have lost 1.8kgs in a mth.. Most of that in last 2 weeks! Am happy that's like 500gs a week.. Which is what I was aiming for to start with.

Hi I started taking xenical 6 wks ago, lost 12lb the first 4 wks but at the mo not alot is happening, I have been doing ww just frustrating when ur being sooo gd but the scales dont move!!!

Back