Me, Myself & I... Lower carb, fasting, real live foods

Looking at all the lbs everyone else is loosing my small loss this mth looks Soo small!

Even doc was not too happy with my weight loss, was 1st doc weigh in today! I think she expected a much bigger drop :( but hey she warned me I needed to lose 5% in 12 weeks which for me is 5kgs.. So on my way!! Slowly :)

I also have a gripe with doc surgery, they have my start weight wrong.. They have it out by 1kg - So there system thinks I have only lost 1 kg

Oh well doc gave me new prescription for 1 more mth.

Hi doesnt matter how small at least your losing it, Im just so frustrated at the mo as not losing and Im being so gd, dont know if my tablets are working (thats my excuse anyway)!!!

Just weighed in, have lost 1.8kgs in a mth.. Most of that in last 2 weeks! Am happy that's like 500gs a week.. Which is what I was aiming for to start with.

Well done on your loss, I didn't lose anything the first couple of weeks after I started to take xenical. My doc said that can often happen.

I am due my totm tomorrow.. So far have resisted the chocolate snickers bar and salty hot chips.. But instead had a slice of toast with little bit of butter and jam.. Feel bit icky now :(

Evening Easygoing2ie, well done on your lose too. I hope I continue to lose the weight I will be devestated otherwise. Still have got a few weeks b4 my next weigh in so fingers crossed.

Mis-behave well done for resisting the choc, Im not too bothered about chocolate and a gd thing to as my kids normally get there first!!

Had a crap day eating yesterday.. Just ate way too much.. Nothing very fatty.. Just too much! Took my son to the park on his scooter and we scooted/ jogged round 2x he wanted to play in the play ground.. No chance.. Told him mummy wants to exercise.. Oh ok then run faster mummy lol

My aloe Vera juice arrived today.. So let's see if it works.. 25ml a day

Not had any choc cravings so much this mth, just want salty stuff!

Another crap day!!! Found a pack of mini Jaffa cakes just could not stop at one.. Then ate 2 other choc biscuits and to top it all off with a vanilla cornetto... And finally my OH is working late so no Zumba.. And hes gumpy and making me feel rubbish!

Another crap day!!! Found a pack of mini Jaffa cakes just could not stop at one.. Then ate 2 other choc biscuits and to top it all off with a vanilla cornetto... And finally my OH is working late so no Zumba.. And hes gumpy and making me feel rubbish!

I think its in the water with men at the moment lol I'm a bit usless by myself tbh! bet the cornetto was worth it tho!

never mind hun, back on track tomorrow eah?! xx

Lucy :D

My hubby too his absolutely miserable!!! Dont beat yourself up 2mo is another day and we all have crap days. xx

Another day.. much better today altho I have had 30g cheese with my dinner.. Not sure how am going to react.. OH said sorry for being "Grumpy" and made me feel better :) a hugs goes a long way!

2nd day using aloe Vera juice.. I think it is making a difference.. I have not been gurgling quite so much today.. and um... How to put it.. Better output in the loo :)

With what I have eaten in the last 2 days I would have expected to weigh more today.. But STS will have to see on Tuesday morning (WI day)

Have had a lot of bad days this week.. Totm and all that.. Was having a great day yesterday.. Then had to cook stuff to take to a friends BBQ.. Chinese style marinated chicken wings roasted in the oven.. So yummy ate about 8 of them.. And also had to make a lasagne (no way am I eating any of it!!) ok made mince mix with extra lean beef mince.. White sauce with be good to yourself grated cheese But huge amount of mozzarella cheese added at each layer!!

Was cooking after midnight.. So not sure if it counts as today or last night??

WI today have lost another 600g (1.3lbs)
At least it coming off :)

Have lost 2.4kg so far.. (almost) Half way to my mini goal of 5kg

Hoping to have a better week this week Totm almost finished.. Back on track ..

totm is a pain in the ass!... good luck for this week :)

Well done on the 600g, slowly but surely and less chance of it going back on in the long run!

Yes! My thoughts exactly! Am envious of all those with big losses but as I am keeping loosing am happy with myself.

The aloe Vera juice is so very helpful I don't bloat anymore :)

Doc said that I have to loose 5kg in 3 mths so am sure I will get there :)

Yay managed to go to my Zumba class tonight! Oh boy did I sweat lol

So good day today food and exercise wise :)

I didnt have a very gd day yesterday, was gd all day even took the kids to the cinema they munched sweets I had nothing, but in the evening I had a few glasses of wine, half a snickers bar and a cookie!! Paid for it today tho, stomach ache all day!!!

Mmm love snickers totm desperately crave them, but this mth decided to try eating a fromage Frais ww 47 cal yogurt when I felt the urgh.. So no snickers this mth :)

Was awful today had Chinese tonight and really enjoyed it.. About 900cals, plus bits of kids snacks.. Popcorn, crisps.. So tired today as went to bed 2:30am after finishing housework.. So weak today gave in to my head eating.. Was good yesterday so can be bad today stabbing my self in the foot thinking!

Ur gd fromage frais, I love snickers too but only had half, (trying to justify it now)!!!, its so difficult with kids as I seem to pick at their left overs, not so much now but defo will have a sneaky chip if they leave some. Dont be too hard on urself 2mo is another day and if I didnt have a treat now and then I would eat everything thats bad for me in one day and then feel guilty.

Yay ZUMBA!! Went to a new zumba class tonight really enjoyed it, they had more salsa and Latin moves going :) I really miss my Latin dancing!

Heaps of water drunk at zumba class 1.5l during/after (will now spend all night peeing lol)

Back