Me, Myself & I... Lower carb, fasting, real live foods

Yay lost another 600g (1.3lbs) lost 3.2kgs (7lbs) total. Steady she goes lol

Have had a pretty good day today calorie wise.. OH working late so no Zumba ? was hoping to work off the Chinese I ate last night.. My grandmother shouted us dinner- my boys love the noddles and fried rice. I had a bowl of noodle soup yummy.. But then later the sweet and sour pork had not been finished - hate throwing food away.. So ate that too with last couple of tsp of fried rice..

My tummy been ok most of the day.. But have got the gurgles and groans now.. I think I will be on my "throne" for a while.. Lol

Well done Mis-behave, more weight lost.

Have just eaten 7/8 of an apple pie.. I could not stop myself.. Am tired and have a headache.. Bit depressed.. Kids fighting, crying had enough!! OH will be late home again tonight.. Almost wonder if he's coming home late (3rd time this week) so that I don't get to go to my zumba class.. I told him I have 1.8kg to loose and then he has to take me out for dinner.. My 1st 5kg treat loss. He keeps trying to wiggle out of it :(

I bet the kids are ready to be back at school. Have you managed to get out with them and tire them out a little whilst getting a bit of exercise?

I am also at the end of my tether the kids dont stop arguing, Im hoping to escape 2mo night to my mates and a few glasses of wine will be had and I deserve it, all I hear is "you love him more than me, u hate me" blah blah blah!!! pkus my husband has been off work since tuesday and his driving me nuts!!

Oh dear! That makes me feel a bit better ;) at least my OH is at work.. Otherwise I'm sure it would be worse!

My OH came home early.. Went to where the Zumba class was ment to be.. I had forgotten it was cancelled tonight.. Found another one near by and that one had been cancelled too! So really not my night :) did 6 mins on the ab pro.. 27 cals.. Not enough exercise to combat the apple pie binge..

1 Sara Lee apple pie is the same cals as med pizza from dominos .. Mmmm pizza or apple pie!! Answer: neither Don't buy either again!!!! I will be stronger!!

Dont beat urself up too much we all have days like that, if I feel emotional I tend to eat and its always crap, but 2mo is another day. I hope my kids are better 2mo as im likely to eat the contents of my kitchen!!

Oh please don't do that! :) I'm sure you have lost and the doctor will be happy!

If your kids play up, play hide and seek.. And you hide under/ in the bed, wardrobe for 10 mins.. Deep breaths! ( I should take my own advise lol)

I have my WI at doc next week 31st.. 1 week early as doc on holiday the week after.. So will defiantly not have lost as much as I could have!

Aw well done looks like your doing really well - I wanna try zumba but worried I'll feel stupid I've heard it's lots of wiggling and bouncing! :s that scares me!

Xx

It like a mix of aerobics and Latin dancing.. Time flys the hour always goes quickly :)

Have had a better day today within my cal range.. And only 25g fat total today (as long as I eat what I have planned for dinner)

Have done fair amount of housework today.. 20mins cleaning oven.. Vacuuming, cleaning kitchen cuboards etc..

I will definately be the one hiding from the kids!! It was my sons 4th birthday yesterday and his still really hyper playing with his Ben 10 stuff, not long till school starts whoop whoop!!

Just read your diary and I can empathise with a lot of what your going through. I've got a 20 month old and he's recently been put into a 'big boy' bed, which means he can get out, so I regularly get poked in the eye to wake me up though the night. Tiredness seems to make things so much harder, but you are doing really well. Huge congratulations on your loss so far. xx

WI tomorrow at the doctors.. Have a bit of a crap week.. 2 good days and not enough exercise. Have a STS today on my scale.

Zumba class tonight.. So will see what I weigh in the morning.

Also 10 days away from my TOTM and all my food tastes bland and needs (loads) salt.. Happens every mth, feel the need to add way to much salt to every thing!!!

Hope you have a good weigh-in tomorrow. Its weird about the bland taste, must be those hormones doing something.

Good luck tomorrow I'm sure your do great!! Let us know how you get on!! Xx

Did a zumba class last night, and one tonight! So let's hope that helps other wise tomorrow I will have only lost 1.5kgs since last mth.. I'm trying for 2kgs (4lbs) a mth.

WI this morning my scales 93kgs lost 500g (1.1lbs) this week.

In total 3.7kgs (8lbs 2oz)

Add clothes plus 600g so will see what doc says lol

Yay doc was happy :) the doc scales showed 93kgs also told them that my start weight was wrong.. They should have 97kgs not 96kgs..

So within next 5 weeks I have to have lost 5kgs total.. So as have already lost 4kgs by there system.. Im positive I can do it ?

Back