Princess Jess Diary-Can't Help Myself!

Well..you'll be pleased to know (I hope) that the maltesers didn't eat me!! But...I ate far too many of them!! :eek:

Sorry for not being on here for ages...but I've been on nights this week and haven't had much time to add posts on here. I'm bloody shattered today, but need to stay awake to sleep well tonight :coffee: so lots of coffee!!

I've been pretty god considering the mishap with the maltesers :p I think it has helped being on night's and not picking @ food @ home!

How's everyone else?

Still not got my new car yet! I was hoping to collect it today!! :(

Princess xx

Glad to see you back Princess Jess :)

I'm glad the maltesers didn't eat you!

What car are you getting? We get our new car the 1st May (I hope anyway lol)

Take care
xx

I noticed you said that you ate 'far too many' maltesers but that wasn't the whole box so I wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS!! Far more self control than I could exercise :D

Bummer about your car hun :( hope it turns up soon

x

:) Got my new car today!! It's very weird driving a different car..think it will take some time to get use to.

Carol, what car are you getting? I got a Citroen C2. It's very cute :p

hope u enjoy ur c2 x

:) Got my new car today!! It's very weird driving a different car..think it will take some time to get use to.

Carol, what car are you getting? I got a Citroen C2. It's very cute :p

Cool, congrats on the new car :)

We are getting a new Ford Focus ST2 (so H2B informs me, I'm crap with cars!)

How are you getting on with WW?

P.S We're not made of money, H2B uncle works for Ford!!
xx

Yey!!! New car!!! How exciting!!

You'll have to drive it about lots to get used to it ;):D
x

Hi Girls,

It's been a while!!

Carol, you'll love your new car. My boyfriend has got a new fiesta ST and it's lovely :)

Well...as for dieting :cry: it's gone out the bloddy window!! I haven't weighed for a while as I'm too scared of what it says!! I've not stopped eating crap!! I think that's why I haven't been on here for a while...I'm ashamed :(

I have no motivation to point anything. My boyfriend keeps saying "Are you still doing your diet?" and everytime I think of an excuse to get away with eating what I want!

Any advice girls?

I know I'm going to pile the weight back on in no time!!

HELP

Well...you'll be pleased to know that I was quite good today!! Not perfect, but a lot better than I have been!!

I haven't yet built up the courage to get on the scales :( think I will tomorrow!! Fingers crossed I haven't done too much damage!!

New car is going well :) I really like it...it's becoming mine now!! Took a little while to adjust as it's smaller than my last car, but it's really nice!

Hope you're all well xx

Back