• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Princess_Ames has 1stone6 to go!!!!

So here goes Day 2 - This is my first FULL day so I'm hoping that i can have a 100% day.

I have been wondering why some of my posts have to "wait to be seen by a moderator"? Most have been posting but the odd one hasn't?

Sammeh

Silver Member
Good luck with day 2- the support on here is fantastic so if you find yourself wavering or in general need of a boot up the butt, keep on coming back here as the lovely peeps on here seem always willing to oblige!!!

no idea re the moderator thing though, sorry

Well had a 100% day so far. Almost through my 2L of water and have had a sneaky bottle of Dr Pepper Zero to cure my sweet tooth...

Really not liking these shakes or soups :jelous: I had the chicken one for my tea... it just didn't taste right. Not sure why.

Don't think i like how "foamy" it all is... but will get used to it i'm sure.

The toffee, nut and raisin bar however is to die for!!! OM NOM NOM!

Well full day number 2 coming up!

Couldn't resist my first jump on the scales and i have lost 5lb... i am amazed and over the moon and it's really spurned me on i must admit!

Had a hot chocolate shake with coffee this morning... seems bearable so i may have at last found my shake that i can stomach LOL

Just hope the other soups taste a bit better than the Thai Chicken one!

Have my water ready and i am geared up for another 100% day!

*jenjen*

I will do this...
I don't like the Thai chicken one anymore (did at the beginning) the longer you are on it the more you will find that your tastebuds change - mines has anyways.

I put more water in the ones I don't like, makes it less thick and I only use a whisk to stop the foam.

A horrible taste in your mouth is a good indication that ketosis may be on it's way x

I don't like the Thai chicken one anymore (did at the beginning) the longer you are on it the more you will find that your tastebuds change - mines has anyways.

I put more water in the ones I don't like, makes it less thick and I only use a whisk to stop the foam.

A horrible taste in your mouth is a good indication that ketosis may be on it's way x
May have to try that later... I've been using a blender but it's like drinking bubble bath bubbles. BLEUGH :jelous::jelous:

*jenjen*

I will do this...
Yeah, blender is not the way to go, hand whisk is better c

Hi, welcome and good luck! Sounds like you're got off to a cracking start! :D x

Good Luck :D

Day 3 - Think i may have hit ketosis this morning as i no longer feel hungry or grumbly. I feel a bit like i have a hangover though so think perhaps i have a bug on the way which is always great :( Have had a good slug of water incase i was simply dehydrated (Think i need to start taking water to bed with me)

Sure i will pick up as the day goes on...

Had my first strawberry shake for breakfast... It tastes like Ready Brek so i was well chuffed :giggle:

Yesterday was another 100% day but i did have a dream that i ate stuff i shouldn't and woke up panicking that i actually had! What a dufus!

Last edited: