PrincessPeach's Pregnancy without the Pounds Diary

PrincessPeach

Pregnant with Baby No 2!
Hi all :)

Well, last Wednesday (12th June) I got my BFP after 6 months of ttc. We are so so over the moon, and I hope more than anything in this world that everything goes ok over the next few weeks/months, and we get our healthy bundle of joy at the end of it. :) Fingers, toes, and everything crossed!

So today, I am 4w+5 and (if all goes well) due on 19th February 2014. :) Very excited!

As the title of my diary says, I really would like to keep my weight gain to an absolute minimum. I managed to lose 4.5lbs in May, and then a further 4lbs in the last 2 weeks following SW. So, 8.5lbs so far and still want to carry on and be healthy for baby. (Lost 2lbs so far since finding out I'm pregnant! So already on the right track!) ;)

:D.

The last 5 days has been a happy, overwhelming, but also slightly anxious time. I spotted a little on Friday and Saturday, and although I've read this is perfectly normal in early pregnancy, understandably it made me a little worried. Luckily, I had no pains or anything with it and it really was a tiny amount, but I still visited my doctor just to be on the safe side. She didn't seem too concerned, she told me my cervix is closed, no sign of bleeding and tummy was soft (phew!) but just to be safe, she has booked me in for an early scan on 24th June (1 week today!!). I'm not sure what they will be able to see as I'll be just under 6 weeks, but hopefully there will be something there!!

Got the metallic taste in my mouth as of today - not that pleasant!! And this morning I started to feel a bit queasy - I'm pretty sure it's too soon for the nausea, but I suppose everyone is different!!
:confused::)

xx

So, SW Menu for today: :)

B: Was going to be x1 Banana and Mullerlight Yoghurt, but had extra Banana as felt queasy!
L: Chicken and Vegetable Stir-fry (no noodles) - Free
D: Paprika Chicken Thighs (skin removed) with Vegetables and 227g Jacket Potato (HEB1)

Snacks: x2 Kiwis, x2 Alpen Light Bars (HEB2), Apple
Drinks: Water, Fruit Tea, Large Glass Milk (HEA1&2)

:)

xx

aw congratulations!!! so exciting =D

Okay =] I'll keep track there =]

Back