• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Privacy settings

Pierce

Administrator
Staff member
S: 82.55kg C: 80.29kg G: 69.85kg BMI: 24 Loss: 2.3kg(2.75%)
These apply to other members, Admins Pierce & Mini will still be able to see you. We have no moderation currently, so Mini & Pierce are the only 2 that can see anything.

There is a couple of options for privacy. All the menu options are available from your name at the top right of the page. Ive taken these while on a pc but should be almost exactly the same on any device.

Online Status

online options.png

The first image is the normal thing you see when you tap on your name. The first thing I would like you to see the the "Show online status" un-ticking this will hide your online status.

Site mailings

From time to time we might send an email. We absolutely hate spam but sometimes you just have to email people. If you do not wish to recieve these emails go to your "Contact Details" as shown in the popup in the picture above.

contact details site mailing.png

You can untick the "Receive site mailings" to not receive email from MiniMins. If you subscribe to threads it will still be sent to you by email if you have that option set. Tap save at the bottom of the page if you make any changes.

Birthday

To hide your birthday tap on "Personal Details"

personal details birthday.png

From here select the options you wish and remember to tap save if you make any changes at the bottom of the page.

Alerts

Alerts overlap a little with privacy so I will post them here.

alerts subscribe to threads automatically with email.png

Here you can select at the bottom the "Show your online status" But dont show the current activity. Its up to you. Or just turn it off totally.

The 4 details we need on MiniMins and why.

Username: We need this so we can address each other (if you want to address or tag a user in a post prepend the @ like this @Mini

Password: To authenticate your account, please do not use the same password on every site. This is not even required if you use google/facebook/twitter to sign in.

Email: Prevent easy spamming of the site. Any email you can receive the email and validate your account can be used.

Date of Birth: We have always had a policy of not having users younger than 17. While proper diet is important for younger people, this should be a parental area first and foremost.

Facebook/Google/Twitter login is just that a login.

Our social integration is the ability post public content from Social Media onto MiniMins. This is a useful feature like sharing your Instagram photos of your meals or crazy funny vine videos to illustrate how you feel. Its not about posting MiniMins content onto social media.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Last edited:

craftermary

Gold Member
S: 11st2lb C: 9st2lb BMI: 22.7 Loss: 2st0lb(17.95%)

RachLC

Can I change my username here? I stupidly put my full name so wanted to change it to RachLC if poss?

craftermary

Gold Member
S: 11st2lb C: 9st2lb BMI: 22.7 Loss: 2st0lb(17.95%)