pro plus

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by carlax, 7 June 2008 Social URL.

1. carlax

carlax Full Member

hi guys just got some pro plus and was just wondering if its ok for me to take them as i have now been on 4 and a half weeks and feelin a bit low now ,
    did see the doc but he went on more about the diet then anything say
    " maybe best to come off the diet and ill feel less tired " but iv felt great on this its just 4 weeks of bein on taken it out of me .
    well if any of you no if its ok please let me know ,( as there are only caffen tabs )
    thanks x:confused::confused:
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Naturally_Stush

Naturally_Stush Full Member

Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Sorry Carla, I dont know but Im waiting eagerly for a response. As I'm thinking of taking some. I have to work a night shift tonight! AAAAAAAAAAARGH!
  4. scousemouse0151

scousemouse0151 soon to be minnie mouse

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slim&save, tried everything in the past,failed expert on them all
    your'e not really supossed to up your caffeine intake as it says don't drink anymore coffees than usual, so i would say no to the pro plus.
  5. carlax

carlax Full Member

tar ladies xx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.