Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Pro Plus

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Meg, 11 August 2008 Social URL.

1. Meg

Meg Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I'm on my 4th day of Lipotrim and was just wondering if it was ok to take pro plus? I took 4 on Sat nite to get me through a night out without alcohol!!! Had a suprisingly good time being sober was dreading it, especially loved waking up feeling good while all my friends suffered! hehe

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. howdy-doody

howdy-doody Eloquent hooligan

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(7.66%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Why have pro-plus when you can have cocaine ? :D

4. Vickie_L

Vickie_L Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet

Lmao

5. Minikat

Minikat Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st0.0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(6.39%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    hummm, not sure about that one howdy lol
    I went out to get pro plus in the first few days I was on LT, got to Tesco's and forgot what I went there for, came back, (armed with chocolate, cakes, fizzy drinks JOKING :D) was so tired I couldn't be bothered to go back lol
    Trish x

6. nictastic

nictastic Says it as it is!!!

Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Diet:
    LT / CD
    LMFAO...TRUST YOU XXXX:D:rolleyes:

7. Woman with a mission

Woman with a mission Member

I dont know the answer to your question but would also be interested to hear as I am also on Day 4 today and feeling really tired and the caffeine isnt helping so was wondering about them

8. nictastic

nictastic Says it as it is!!!

Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Diet:
    LT / CD
    I would say you won't need them soon... i find i have far tooooo much energy ..just give it a few more days and you will be buzzing!!!

9. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    Pro Plus Stimulant - Review - The Plus Isn't The Question

You would definitely have to run taking these on Lipotrim by your chemist or contact Lipotrim but I would think it is probably a no, no.

The tiredness is part of the process as your body is adapting to change and losing a lot of glycogen in the first week and you are recommended to take things easy and not over do it.

Love Mini xxx

10. juicylucy

juicylucy Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I have loads more energy too especially after a shake. I thought about taking pro plus in the first week but i realised after my shake i was buzzing thats why i decided to split them into 6 halves i still sometimes do this now especially on the days when i'v been up all night with the baby like last night lil bugger was wide awake at 3 chatting away at least he wasn't crying (makes a change for him) lol xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.