• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Pro Plus

I'm on my 4th day of Lipotrim and was just wondering if it was ok to take pro plus? I took 4 on Sat nite to get me through a night out without alcohol!!! Had a suprisingly good time being sober was dreading it, especially loved waking up feeling good while all my friends suffered! hehe

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

howdy-doody

Eloquent hooligan
S: 14st13lb C: 13st11lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 31.1 Loss: 1st2lb(7.66%)
Why have pro-plus when you can have cocaine ? :D

Minikat

S: 19st0.0lb C: 17st11lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 39 Loss: 1st3lb(6.39%)
hummm, not sure about that one howdy lol
I went out to get pro plus in the first few days I was on LT, got to Tesco's and forgot what I went there for, came back, (armed with chocolate, cakes, fizzy drinks JOKING :D) was so tired I couldn't be bothered to go back lol
Trish x

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
C: 8st11lb G: 8st11lb
I would say you won't need them soon... i find i have far tooooo much energy ..just give it a few more days and you will be buzzing!!!

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
S: 18st2lb C: 16st1lb G: 11st2lb Loss: 2st1lb(11.42%)
Pro Plus Stimulant - Review - The Plus Isn't The Question

You would definitely have to run taking these on Lipotrim by your chemist or contact Lipotrim but I would think it is probably a no, no.

The tiredness is part of the process as your body is adapting to change and losing a lot of glycogen in the first week and you are recommended to take things easy and not over do it.

Love Mini xxx

I would say you won't need them soon... i find i have far tooooo much energy ..just give it a few more days and you will be buzzing!!!
I have loads more energy too especially after a shake. I thought about taking pro plus in the first week but i realised after my shake i was buzzing thats why i decided to split them into 6 halves i still sometimes do this now especially on the days when i'v been up all night with the baby like last night lil bugger was wide awake at 3 chatting away at least he wasn't crying (makes a change for him) lol xxx