Pro Points Diary- i will be a size 10!

aloum

I've done WW before, lost a stone an then piled it back on in no time at all! I got the shock of my life when i went to the doctors the other day, i'm pretty sure she said i'm 79kg, which is like 12st 6, i thought i was around 12st0 but i'll invest in scales soon so i can keep up with my weight loss. Anyway i am currently a size 14/16 but i'm desperate to be a size 10 by next christmas, which is totally achievable. i started weight watchers a week ago but cant record my weight til i get scales, so for now i'm just going to stick to the diet and hope for the best!

So here is my weight food diary!

1/1/2012

Half a satsuma- 0pp
1 Clementine- 0pp

Potato waffles x2- 6pp

Jacket Potato- 4pp
Beans (tin of)- 10pp
Cheese (light) 60g- 4pp

24/28

Just had my dinner so thought i better write my diary! i'm suuuper hungry today so it's been a grumpy day with loads of studying to do!
2/1/2012
Potato Waffles x2 - 6pp

banana - 0pp
clementine - 0pp

pasta 120g -12pp
sauce- 2pp
cheese (light) 60g- 4pp

24/28 :)

Hi aloum,

It's my first day back on WW and I am ravenous, I'm thinking it's the winter (excuses excuses) but I am trying not to give up.
Best of luck !

Forgot to update yesterdays food diary. and i did my first weigh in, been ont he diet for 8 days and i've lost 4lbs :)

Yesterday-
Banana 0pp

Bread- 5pp
Olive spread- 1pp
Wafer thin chicken- 1pp

Potato waffles x2- 6pp

Stir fry veg- 0pp
beansprouts- 0pp
chicken- 3pp
Teriyaki sauce- 2pp
Noodles 50g- 4pp

22/24

hiya huni!

jus found ur diary and ur food looks great.. how many points are u on a day? remember ur to use all ur points everyday and u have an extra 49 for the week incse u go out for dinner have a takeaway have wine(by the bottle like me :D) or need a chocolate fix!

look forward to following ur journey

xxx

Back