ProPoints Pro Points Food Diary

Yvonne 63

Day 1 - Wednesday 18 July

Breakfast -

60g Bran Flakes - Moistened with milk from allowance, Coffee - Pro Points 7

Lunch -

2 Slices Hovis Medium Bread with wafer thin ham, lettuce, tomatoes and cucumber - Pro points 5

Cup of Soup - Guessed this at 3 pro points

Afternoon snack - Banana

Tea

Salmon Fillet - 6
Corn on the cob - 2
Carrots and green beans 0

Skimmed milk allowance 2

2 litres of water

25 points:)

Day 2 - Thursday 19 July 2012

Breakfast

60g bran flakes - 6

Lunch

2 slices of hovis med bread, wafer thin ham, lettuce tom and cucumber - 5

Yoghurt - 3
Banana

Tea

Tesco finest Thai Fishcake - 6
Corn on the cob - 2
Carrots/asparagus

Milk allowance - 2

2 Litres of water

24 Pro points

Hi, here to subscribe. Looks yummy so far x

Day 3

Breakfast

60g Bran Flakes with milk from allowance - 6

Snack

Melon

Lunch

2 slices of med hovis with wafer thin turkey, Dijon mustard, rocket, toms and cucumber - 5

Low fat Tom cup of soup - 3

Tea

4oz chicken with red & green pepper, onions, mushrooms & Cajun seasoning - 4

1 small tortilla wrap - 3

1 meringue nest with kiwi, strawberries, grapes & melon, Greek yogurt - 2

Milk allowance skimmed - 2

2 litre of water

Total - 25

Friday is usually my danger point. Determined not to have wine tonight. May end up going to bed early with a good book.

Good luck everyone sticking to points over the weekend x x

Jaly said:
Hey Yvonne! Good luck on your journey, your diary looks fab so far, try to eat at least 26 propoints and don't be afraid to use your weeklies though! Your body needs the energy, it sounds counter-productive but sometimes you have to eat more to lose more!

Thanks for the advice Jaly, I'm really hoping that I can make this work long time. I have been a gold member since 1999, but keep falling off the wagon when I have had a holiday etc x

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you - keep yours crossed for me for sunday!

Your food looks fine for the week though, so I'm sure you've lost something. Does it feel like you're on a diet? I don't feel like I am. I absolutely love it. x

lauramarlow88 said:
I'll keep my fingers crossed for you - keep yours crossed for me for sunday!

Your food looks fine for the week though, so I'm sure you've lost something. Does it feel like you're on a diet? I don't feel like I am. I absolutely love it. x

Doesn't feel like a diet, my only difficulty is the weekends. I am at a wedding in 8 weeks. But the main reason I'm back at WW is I am going to Kas Vegas and Mexico for my 50th on New Years Day.

Good luck for a loss on Sunday x x

Doesn't feel like a diet, my only difficulty is the weekends. I am at a wedding in 8 weeks. But the main reason I'm back at WW is I am going to Kas Vegas and Mexico for my 50th on New Years Day.

Good luck for a loss on Sunday x x

Ooh las vegas and mexico! I'm so jealous, I'm sure you'll have a fab time. At least we have weeklies to fall back on - just watch your portion sizes. :)

Day 4 Saturday 21st July

Breakfast

2 slices of back bacon- 2
1 poached egg - 3
1 slice of med hovis toasted, no butter- 2

Took my Grandson to the beach at St Anne's and took picnic lunch

2 slices of med hovis - 2
Turkey ham - 1
Dijon mustard, rocket, tomato & cucumber

Snack - pear

Drinks at beach diet coke & water

Took grandson to weatherspoons for tea, he had a meal and my downfall a bottle Of dry white wine shared with husband - 9

Tea at home

Tesco finest Thai prawn fish cake - 6
Salad
Salad cream light - 1

Milk allowance - only 2 coffees skimmed milk - 1

Sunday 22 July - Day 5

Breakfast

2 slices of back bacon - 2
1 poached egg - 3
1 med slice hovis - toasted no butter - 2
Tomatoes, mushrooms

Lunch

1/2 tin of tuna in brine - 3
Salad made up of lettuce, rocket, beet root, toms, cucumber and onion
Small tortilla wrap - 3
Meringue nest - 1
Pineapple, kiwi and strawberry
Greek yoghurt - 1

Tea

4oz of steak with peppers, onion, mushrooms, mange tout, fajita mix - no tortilla -5

Corn on the cob - 4

Fruit left over from lunch

Milk allowance - 2

Went for a 30 min walk, no alcohol

Drinks water & diet coke

Hi - not sure your half a tin of tuna in brine would be 3pp. On the ww website it says it's 1pp for 1 tin, and 3pp for 1 tin tuna in oil. x

lauramarlow88 said:
Hi - not sure your half a tin of tuna in brine would be 3pp. On the ww website it says it's 1pp for 1 tin, and 3pp for 1 tin tuna in oil. x

Hi,
Just used the pro points calculator which I found in my drawer from last summer lol. It says 100g 2 points. My can was 135g when drained and I shared it with hubby so your right. But a few days ago I put tesco low fat yoghurt at 2 and it's 3 for 100g, carton was 125g. I have made a few mistakes this week. Just hope it works out at weigh in tomorrow. Fingers crossed x

Hi,
Just used the pro points calculator which I found in my drawer from last summer lol. It says 100g 2 points. My can was 135g when drained and I shared it with hubby so your right. But a few days ago I put tesco low fat yoghurt at 2 and it's 3 for 100g, carton was 125g. I have made a few mistakes this week. Just hope it works out at weigh in tomorrow. Fingers crossed x

I wouldn't worry about it affecting your weigh in, I've made a few mistakes too - but at least we have weeklies to fall back on x

I weighed in this evening. Lost 1.5lb taking me to 10st 2lb. Can't help feeling a little disappointed, expected a little more on my first week

Jaly said:
It's still a loss at the end of the day hun! And it could be water retention/totm etc, be proud of every lb you lose :) xx it's a lb closer to your ideal weight

Thanks, I have drank a lot of water this week and read a post on this site that says it can slow your weight loss down. I am heading towards menopause which also is playing havoc with my weight. I won't give in and will update next week x x

Well done on your weight loss this week. Every lb counts - be proud of yourself :) x

lauramarlow88 said:
Well done on your weight loss this week. Every lb counts - be proud of yourself :) x

Thanks Laura,

I have found my pro points calculator and I will be keeping an eye on portion sizes this week. 2 weddings and Vegas to look forward to so can't give in x x

Back